• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Have One Question

So I have this plan to beat Skyward Sword in one night. I really need some opinions on if it is possible to complete it. I have tried one time before, but I didn't really plan it out so what do you think?

22hoursstraight:)

MW7

Definitely within the realm of possibility, but make sure you know the game really well. Also make sure you're on hero mode so you can skip cutscenes.

Definitely within the realm of possibility, but make sure you know the game really well. Also make sure you're on hero mode so you can skip cutscenes.

^ What he said.

Also, look up speed runs on YouTube to not waste time when you're playing it. You don't have to do every speed running tactic in the book, but common, easy ones you should take into consideration. Try not to turn off the game for whatever reason because than you have those annoying pop ups for treasures and bugs that appear again.

Like MW7, it's not in the realm of impossibility if you know what you're doing throughout the game. Review the sites walkthrough to make sure your not missing anything, don't search for unceccesary or out of the way items, and you'll do fine. Good luck!

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
My advice: practice at least 3 games through, because if you die at all, it wouldn't be able to be done. Like others have said, play Hero Mode, but carry around the Heart Amulet, or you'll start dying pretty quickly.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
You can do it for sure. I think that there is a speedrun on youtube or something that was done in around 6 hours.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Personally, I wouldn't try it, but good luck to you. And like others have said, make sure you know the game really well before you start it.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I tried that once for Twilight Princess, got a headache 4 or 5 hours in ;)

AS for your attempt to do it in 22 hours, all I can say is that u will need to know that game really well, including dungeons. Good Luck!

Rachel

be vigitant
I must say good luck to you! I'm quite sure that it's possible, but it would take some practice and/or reviewing the dungeons. Let us know if you're able to do it.

Are you trying to 100% the game or just trying to beat it in general? BTW referring to other posts about doing the Hero Quest, why not just do the normal quest. It's not like the cut-scenes take that long and it would be easier and less stressful on yourself. It would also give you a break every now and then. But no matter what you do, Good Luck on completing the game!

Very possible. I completed Hero Mode in close to 15 hours I think? I could probably do it faster if I had a reason to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom