• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending - Sign Ups

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Hey! I came up with an Idea for a RPG!

Hyrule is Ending. The Goddesses Don't know how or why. They don't know Who. Heros are being chosen to Fight for Hyrule. Monsters are apearing here and there. Everyone is Confused. No one knows what to do. All they can do is Fight. Until they get awnser. The Goddesses are keeping this a Secret from the People in Hyrule. The only people who know are the Heros.

This takes place in the Twilight Princess Hyrule mostley because of its size.

Here are the Rules
1. No GodModding (Taking control of other peoples Characters)
2. No over powerful characters
3. Everyone is equal.
4. No killing other peoples Characters
5. You may kill your own character
6. Creat a Character before Jumping in

Ok heres the Character Format
Name:
Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Clothes:
Weapons:
Items:
Horse: (You Don't need one)
Personality:
Bios:
Picture: (Optional)

And heres my character
Name: Kold
Hair Style: Longish
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Clothes: Black Cloak with a Hood. Under that is Traditonal Oradon Clothing
Weapons: Sword, Bow and arrow, Hookshot
Items: Ocarina
Personality: Shady around Strangers. Friendly around Friends
Bios: Lived in Oradon his whole life, Is good With Animals. But is Mean to them when he needs to. Adventures in Faron Woods most of the Day.
Picture:HNI_0054.JPGMade it on the 3DS :D

To Prove you have Read this put the Word "Leever" in your post Anywhere.

I will most the RPG when we have enough people.
Even when the RPG is posted you can still join in!

List
1. Goron Link - Kold
2. SamuRaichu - Hikari
3. DekuNut - Tennor
4. Jedizora - Zordo Danascus
5. Elvenknight - Sarah Wolfsong
6. Go_Dark_Link - Jameson Borgon
7. Caeda - Kaira
8. amaterasu - Amaterasu (Ammy)
9. Zelda64 - Jacob
10. BlenderCat - Xalv
11. Sabel27 - Sabel
12. Thunder-ocarina - Dexter

Last edited:

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Name: Hikari
Hair Style: Ponytail with bangs covering her left eye.
Hair Color: Chestnut.
Clothes: Short Red dress with a belt.
Weapons: Dagger, LOTS OF BOMBS.
Items: Collection of lots different Bottles, Fiddle.
Horse: Crackers, a black horse with a brown triangle on it's forehead.
Personality: Can be angered easily, but mostly positive.
Bios: Castle Town girl, but she spends most of her time in the trees in Hyrule Field.

"Leever"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tennor
Hair Style: Short on sides, long on top with no bangs.
Hair Color: Orange
Clothes: Black shirt with a pair of white pants.
Weapons: A Sword and Wood Shield, along with a boomerang. Bombchus.
Items: A trumpet.
Horse: Carney, a black mare with white around the eyes.
Personality: Outgoing and slightly sensitive.
Bios: Living in Kakoriko Village, Tennor works at Barne's Bombs on weekends and helps his blacksmith father most other times. He has learned the importance of hard work from this and knows that everything must be done correctly.
Leever

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
Hair Style: Longish, a mess
Hair Color: Brown
Clothes: Clothes of a Hylian Nobel(As in, someone of high rank)Weapons:
Weapons: A fancy sword, with ancient Hylian Runes etched on spellling 'Danascus" and a Bow and Arror with the Same style, although the Letters are new Hylian.
Items: Hookshot, ocarina,
Horse: A Black stallion named Aquila
Personality: (Honestly, I never stick to these. Can I just put random?)
Bios: Son of a Rich Noble Family In hyrule. Practices alot with the Guards and stuff, and trys to get out side of the Castle as much as possible as he likes nature.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Yeah. But its Fixrd now :)

BTW If you want you can post a picture :D You can use anything. Draw it use a program or a mii maker. I used mine on the 3DS

(Deku Nut Ninja's me EVERYWHERE!)

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sounds like fun! Now why does leever sounds familair...?

Name: Sarah Wolfsong
Hair Style: pulled back into a braid that reaches down to the small of her back
Hair Color: dirty-blonde
Clothes: Black panther pants, brown boots, black tunic with red rose on her chest, fingerless black rabbit gloves, red belts, one from her shoulder to her waist and one around her waist
Weapons: red sword sheathed in her belt so that it peeks over her left shoulder, blue sword hanging from her left hip
Items: She carries a green pack on her back, holding in it food and water for three days, first aid supplies, and dyes that she often uses to disguise herself
Horse: a fierce-tempered, black mare named Zarola
Personality: Sarah is swift and fearless. She is quick to trust someone, but she rarely trusts anyone deeply. Her temper takes a long time to flare, but she can be destructive when it does. She is stubborn, and rarely backs down from a fight.
Bios: Her parents died when she was young. Sarah grew up in the forest alone, learning the hard way how to live. She learned to understand what various animal calls meant, what plants could kill or heal, what sap could be made into dyes to hide her appearance, and how to make pelts and various leaves into clothes. She found Zarola when she was 13 as a half-drowned foal(sp) and raised her. The two became inseperable, and now wish to understand why the forest rings with alarm calls.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Name: Jameson Borgon

Hair Style: Not very long, but not short either.

Hair Color: Very light-colored brown, almost blond.

Clothes: Black shirt, with black pants, with a grey open jacket on top.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]He always has on black running shoes that he never washes and are full of dirt but since they’re black, they don’t show. (he wears all black to remain inconspicuous)[/FONT]

Weapons:
He always has a sword strapped around his waist when he goes out, even though he only has it to show off. His real weapons are two knives tied to his wrists which allow him to move very swiftly.

Items: A notebook in which he writes stories when he's not doing anything to kill time.

Horse: Doesn't have one, prefers traveling on foot.

Personality: A
lways very serious and you will never see him smile, that is, until you befriend him. If you are his friend you will see that he is always happy and he only seems so serious so that people will take him seriously. Apart from smiling, he is always thinking. He can think up a plan to sneak out of the house at night in a minute, this means he is very smart for his age. He is always acting like no one can beat him in a fight, and they usually can’t (or so he thinks). The other weird thing about him is that he can be laughing at the greatest joke but as soon as you mention something about his feelings he will close down immediately.

Bios:
Since he was very little, Jameson always looked up to the guards of Hyrule. He always wanted to become one but his mother would never allow him to do something so dangerous. This was because his father had fought in a war many years ago and died. Still, Jameson found a way to secretly train himself since he was 10. After four years of training he turned extremely good, or so he thinks. One day he was coming home from training. It was very late and he was alone until a cloaked man appeared in front of him and told him about his destiny to help Hyrule. Since then, Jameson is always sneaking out on missions all over Hyrule given to him by his mentor, the old Jaques.

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
Name:Cumi (Coo-me)
Hair style:You can't anything but his mid-long fringe
Hair Color: Dark brown
Clothes:Ninja suit, with a black belt around his waist and cloth shoes
Weapons: Katana, small knife around waist, bamboo pole that he takes when not taking the Katana
Item: Shuricans, Smoke bombs, Plunger gloves and a grappling hook on a 10 foot rope
horse:N/A
Personality:good willed, determined and shy, not an angry person, but explosive when it happens,gets foolhardy when angry
Bio: Grew up in a dojo, and was a very promising student, good with the other kids, but one got jealous and cursed never to speak again, and to lose his confidence.he then ran away after training was complete and he had a black belt.He likes to keep an eye on Ganondorf.

Edit:sorry, I forgot to do that..leever? or can I not join? cause that's fine, it doesn't matter...you helped me make a new character anyway, I at least got something from it

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Leever
Name: Kaira
Hair style/color: Like Kairi from KH, but black
Clothes: dark blue shirt, black pants, and black boots and wears a silver bracelet
Weapons: long sword, bow and arrows, and can use a little bit of heal magic (if not, then has another sword)
Horse: Katsa
Items: has a spinner
Personality: very independent and fairly smart; is somewhat slow to anger, but gets very mad if angered; is kind and caring, even to peoPle she doesn't know
Bio: Her dad was a Hylian Knight and taught her how to fight. Him and her mother died, leaving her with her older brother for about the past five years

Edit: I pushed post when I wasn't done...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom