• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Young Were You when You Saw Redeads

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Whoowsa! I was pretty "old" when I entered the world of Zelda. So I was like 36 when I first saw a redead but hey they were pretty scary! Not horror movie beings but still creepy ;)
I agree then deadhands are more creepy than the redead. But that's personal and others of course are allowed to differ from that

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
content

And now MY nightmares return. Thanks alot XD . I think I saw my first ReDead at about uhhh, 10 i think. They were pretty creepy but not as much as Wallmasters, I mean really, "Beware of the shadows of the monster that lurk on the ceiling" Thanks Navi, now I need new pants.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I remember being 10 or so when I first saw a Redead. I maybe freaked out the first time I heard the scream, but I got used to it quickly. Even then, I'm still disturbed by the way they attack Link... o_O

Diablo

King of Redeads
I was 6 when I saw them, naturally I tried to fight them but they shreiked and jumped on me. I then freaked out and shut the game off and didn't play it for years.

T

Twilight_Prince

I was 6 when I saw them, naturally I tried to fight them but they shreiked and jumped on me. I then freaked out and shut the game off and didn't play it for years.

same story for me, i was six years old playing my n64 in my dark basement during a thunderstorm, i screamed like a little girl, shut off the system, unplugged it, and took out the game and ran so fast that i fell up the stairs. i didnt touch that game again for 6 years

well I was 6 when I first saw them but I found Wallmasters and Skulltulas scarier, now I'm 16 and Skulltulas still scare me though U.u

I was 12, so it didn't scare me. I find the ReDeads in WW much more creepier. Dead Hand was by far, the most frightning enemy in the series because I find it opening his mouth like a snake with big teeth very disturbing

blue-eyes

Phoenix
i got it this year so i was 10. never got far enough to se the redead in ww though poes creep me out more

But after MM I saw them dance and I was OKAY.
where did they do that?? i got mm along with OoT but i could not get the ocarina so i played OoT and am stuck on forest temple

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I was around 10. I didn't own the game at the time; I was watching my friend play it. She was like, "There's zombies in this game." And I'm like, "OMG, I WANNA SEE!!!" She approached the Royal Family's Tomb and got really scared, so I took over and made Link jump in. The ReDeads were so awesome it made me laugh while she was covering her eyes... XDDD

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I was 6 when I first saw them. We just got the game OoT for Christmas, and I was so happy. I played, and got to the part where you turn into an adult. I did, and when out to castle town. There were screeching zombie things. I didn't play that game for another 2 years...

H

Hokaru

I remember I saw my first ReDead when I was about 7 and watched my Aunt Play the game, and alwyas got wary around them. Another thing is I hate the locations the ReDeads are at, like the bottom of the Well, etc. I still get spooked a little if my room is quiet! Definitely makes for atmosphere xD

And I have to agree about the wallmasters and the Dead Hand. I know when I see that shadow around Link's feet my nerves tingle a bit, but the first time it made me jump! And 3D view!? Oh my...Link, l-look out! Behind you! D: Waugh

Jedizora

:right:
I just found redeads yesterday. I died 3 times because of the first one in the royal tomb. I just ran through the poison to get the sun song.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom