• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Would You Have Improved Zelda's 25th Anniversary?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally would've released a game akin to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations that featured many if not all characters of the franchise in a single game. :)

Especially the return of classic races in full force like the Kokiri, Goron, and Zora.

I'd scrap Skyward Sword entirely and just make a great game for the Child Timeline.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think Nintendo should have done one for Metroid too and shouldn't have given Zelda all the glory.

Poor Samus :kawaii:

Salem

SICK
Okay, something else, would make Hyrule Historia a better book, as it is. its mostly an art book, unless that's was what their going for:S
Even though the description of "decent" insults even the weakest of Zelda games...
:(

I think Nintendo should have done one for Metroid too and shouldn't have given Zelda all the glory.

Poor Samus :kawaii:
Yeah totally, why can't Samus have a birthday party too???

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Made SS an actual prequel. Make the timeline make a bit more sense. Give the fans actual answers to the questions they've been asking for 25 years. And while that Orchestrated music was a fantastic gift, I would've put alot more songs on there. Zelda fans love music and they love to hear their favorite tunes orchestrated, so I'd just spoil the mess out of them with that.

Salem

SICK
I got something, release making of videos on every Zelda game, tell us the whole process on how the games are made, what did Nintendo originally intend with each game?

I know the story line for each game comes after the game goes into development, soooo.... What was OoT's original story before young Link was added? What was its structure organised? Alttp originally was supposed to have three worlds not just two. so what was that all about? and so on and so forth....

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Well, make Four Swords Anniversary a downloadable title permanently (a broken DS made me miss my chance to play it)

Don't make us Americans wait more than a year for Hyrule Hystoria (when did Europe get it?)

I know RandomPerson got this already, but SS left me with more questions than answers.

Merchandizing! Merchandizing!

Make the 25th Anniversary Soundtrack actually have all the great music from all the great games.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmmm, I don't know. I thought the 25th anniversary really wasn't that bad, but I suppose there's always room for improvement. I'd say expand Skyward Sword a little bit, and maybe have a few more promotional offers here and there (on things such as t-shirts and plushies). Honestly, that's all I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom