• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Report Posts ?

How many times do you report posts a month ?

• 0 - I've never reported a post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 Very rarely will I report posts

• 3-10 I report posts mostly at night, mostly

• 10-20 I report a lot

• 20+ I may as well be a mod ;)

• Total voters

Dan

So I was bi-curious and thought I wonder how many weasels we have on this forum how many great people report those troublesome posts.

So now I must ask you, how often do you report posts a month ?

Last edited:

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
The only way I do is when some troll pisses me off while he's winning the favor of the rest of the people in the thread.

****s aggrevate me so I tend to "****" back at them. But that's only happened in the mature section and since then I've been banned lmao

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have never seen anything really bad here. I have come across a few posts that may have been worth reporting but I either forgot about the reporting system or the post was in a gray zone where the person doesn't seem to by trying to troll or spam, they're just noobs that haven't learned yet and getting them in trouble may not be the right thing to do. Some of them remind me of the garbage I wrote nearly two years ago and I figure that they'll learn from experience.

I used to report posts all the time when I first joined. Quite frankly, I was getting tired of seeing those atrocious foul-worded one-liners and dupe threads/posts that were prevalent around the time SS was released when the Skyward Sword section was brimming with activity. I barely left the SS section during that time, so it was only right that I helped keep my [then] favorite section of the forums clear of spam, dupe threads, flaming, and trolling...

I don't report threads very much these days, seeing as I come across them less and less...

It really just depends on how many troublesome posts I come across. I report as many as I see that are against the rules in some way, and that number fluctuates.

Kirino

Tatakae
Never. I rarely see posts worth reporting anywhere on ZD. I only report posts that are very rude or offensive. I do come across many posts that have bad grammer, or are poorly worded, or sometimes even make no sense, but I don't really think they're worth reporting.

Also, I have no idea how.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I report posts all the time. I'd say 20+ a month. I may as well be a moderator. Oh, wait...

Anything I would have moderadicated, I'll report now because I resigned. It's very difficult to not be able to do anything, but I know that by reporting, any of our other wonderful moderators will be able to take care of it. When I was newer, I never really reported that many posts. Before I became a mod, I reported more often - though usually I brought things to other mods' attentions via Skype. I'd just drop them the link and be like "Yo, here's trouble," and they'd get right on it. I can easily say I've reported more posts on the forum within the past week than I ever had prior to my promotion.

@Anyone who doesn't know how to report posts:

10NHU

See this postbit? See the part that says "Blog this post"? Right next to it is the report button. It's a triangle with an exclamation point on it. Click on it and you'll be redirected to a new screen where you can submit your report reason. Simple as that!

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Sort of often actually. There are some days where I just run into tons of threads that either needing closing or merging. There are other days where I don't surf around for threads and just sit around and watch K-Pop. And when there's a moderator on Skype or in the SB, I just tell them directly.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I rarely use the report feature on the forums. I'm on Skype all the time, and I spend a lot of time in random chats that happen to include many of ZD's current and former staff. In fact, I have most of them in my contacts whether I'm in an active chat with them or not. So if I see a problem, all I have to do is send them a PM or post it in the chat. I tend to be hesitant about reporting anyway, so I ask if it's worth reporting, and before I get an answer, they've usually seen and taken care of it. I find that the problem gets addressed more quickly that way than via a report on the forums.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I only report posts when I get the chance to, and that is very rare. ZD doesn't get a lot of bad posts :yes:

Truth be told, I always feel a bit of remorse towards the other person in pondering over my first forum posts and therefore avoid reporting other peoples' posts. I realize that all I'm doing is raising moderator awareness towards transgressions but it doesn't feel right. That said I report a posts or two per week.

I don't spend nearly enough time here to see most of the threads that would be worth reporting. I've yet to report anything or anyone on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom