• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Computer Monitors Do You Have Connected?

Amount of monitors on your computer

• Three, because I can!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

• One...

• I have a laptop

• YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE SCREENS?!?!?!?!

• Total voters

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I only have Monni connected to Huey. Why? Well, Huey is loyal to his wifey, and wouldn't dare become a polygamist or he might face Monni's wrath. Yeah. Huey x Monni 5ever.
Attigamy > Polygamy.

I HAVE A TOTAL OF.... DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Drumroll.gif

1, I have 1.

Kazumi

chagy
Well, I have two main monitors that I use. My first and largest is primarily used for gaming and/or web browsing, where as my secondary monitor houses Skype, Steam, Notepad, and Foobar. I find this incredibly useful as it gives me a lot of screen real estate to work with for day to day tasks, and especially for programming.

Now, if you can count this (I did in the vote...), I technically have a third monitor which is my 40" LCD TV. I use this when I feel like sitting down for a long time and watching anime, or when I have guests over. So technically, I do have three monitors.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I just recently got 2 identical ''27 monitors connected again, makes it easier for my head. I usually always either have a movie or game running on my first monitor with my second one mainly just having various social sites open, FB, twitter, YT and the ZD shoutbox. Making it easier for me to see messages I get and/or reply to them without having to interrupt any of my other business.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I have two monitors for the first time as of a couple months ago, and it has been wonderful. It has been very helpful. If I'm not doing anything else, I always have Skype open on the second monitor so I can always watch what is happening in my chats.

I only have one monitor, but this is primarily due to desk space. My current monitor is pretty huge, so the only way I'd have a second one is if I had an absolutely tiny 640x480 monitor. Which for some purposes, actually might work well.

But I don't have the money, or the reason, to buy a second monitor. In the future I'll have more reason (and hopefully desk space) for one, but one massive monitor will do for now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I currently use a laptop for most things but once I get my own place in a couple years I plan on getting a nice high powered desktop and using at least 2 monitors, if not 3.

3 would be awesome cause my DAW program, Reason, has 3 screens that would be a lot easier to navigate if I had 3.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just connected my 42" HDTV to my PC. My PC isn't fast enough to run my programs on it at once, and I do not believe the card can take it either...but damn KH2FM looks sexy on this screen! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom