• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Long Did It Take You...?

Demise, I thought, wasn’t too terribly difficult. I defeated him on my first try, but then again it’s rare that I die in a boss fight in general... he was pretty tough, though, and I thought it was a really enjoyable fight – for me, at least. I actually had more a bit more trouble with the final Ghirahim battle than with Demise. While I didn’t find him to be the hardest, he certainly did take off a whole lot of hearts, it seemed. He was fun, though! I liked him a lot. :>

Taggerung115

Warrior
Using the shield-bash-sword-slash method. 4 tries only because I hadn't used my shield much for a while and was out of practice ( I tended to "go in guns blazing"). Didn't use Skyward Strike at all.

It took me two tries. After my first attempt, I just went to the bazaar and picked up a couple of level-two heart potions. From there, it wasn't too tough.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I beat him on my first try with one heart remaining after using 2 fairies. I think that it was a great fight. Actually on my second fight with him I didn't use any potions and I died :( I can get him pretty well now though.

I did in the first try, I think I used 1 potion, I don't remember. I never died in the game... (Normal Mode, I have died like 3 times in Hero mode.

I beat him on my first try and I was the first of my sisters to beat it so I saw no one else do it before that.

demise took me 2 tries while girahim in each of his forms took me a few. the reason it took a few tries for me i honestly have to say would be the stupid motion controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom