• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks How Do I Grab a Cucco Bird So I Can Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sturgeon

From what I remember, you just walk up to it and tap it with the stylus.

S

sonjamorsman

thanks, but ive been doing that and nothing happening

R

rilo007

i play the song of birds so they come to me and then i can pick them up with ease maybe somethings wrong with ur game

That's a bit fuzzy. I cannot remember if Cuccos are there. I remember the birds that fly around. If its those birds that fly around, then use the Song of Birds. Use the Whip to grab on. You have to tap the bird and hold the stylus on the Touch Screen. If its not, and it is a Cucco, play the Song of Birds anyway to call it to you. Then tap it to pick it up.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
All you have to do, is play the Song of Birds on your Spirit Flute. Once you do that, the birds will fly closer to you. Take your whip and you can be carried by them and you can swing from them. I hope this helps you.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
You must go to the East side of the island and stand underneath the shadow of the birds that are circling around. (This is close to the Fortune Teller's Hut).
Take out your Whip and latch on. Don't lift the stylus from the screen when you are being carried around, this will cause you to fall and have to start all over again.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
It sounds like you're trying to pick up doves. They are smaller than Cuccos and fly away whenever you get near them. You can't pick them up; however, if you play the Song of Birds they will come and sit on your head.

P

potatozelda

Yyyeah. As far as I'm aware of, Link can't use cuccos to fly. As stated before, use the Song of Birds and the Whip to hang on to seagulls :)

S

Sonardo

@potatozelda
quite right, he uses cuccos to fall, with style!

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I know what you're talking about. Those aren't Cuccos. They're some other weird bird. You need to have the snake whip to grab them though. Cuccos just look like plain chickens. With cuccos, you do not need any item though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom