• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
This is gonna be a really stupid question to a lot of people, but what Link is the Hero of Men? The Hero of Men is referenced a lot on this forum, and I'm lost as to what Link it is. I know the Hero of Time is the Link from OoT and MM. Are there any other Heroes of _____?

No. In the Minish Cap, the Hero of Men was mentioned, but he is not the Hero of Men. The Hero of Men lived way before TMC and sealed all the evil in the world in a chest bound by the Picori Blade. In MC, Link kills seals Vaati inside of the Four Sword while the evil is still in the world.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Ahhh OK, I get it now. I assumed the Hero of Men was part of a game we played, and I had a feeling it had something to do with the MC. Thanks, guys!

S

Starrynightsky

Just wondering but if I'm not mistaken, the Hero of Men didn't wear a green hat right? Or am I wrong? It's been a while since I beat mc. lol (first post yay xD)

Austin

Austin
Like others have stated, I believe that he was mentioned in the back-story of The Minish Cap.

(Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom