• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hate for ReDeads.

good god, i actually found that redead plcement to be a bit of an insult, it's like the game wanted to thrw one last redeadat you befoe you finish the game, it's like how in Super Mario Bros where right before you get to Bowser in the final castle there's aa hammer bro up front to stop you it's like the developers were aware of what reputations these enemies would have

Lol, I don't mind them too much. I always thought they were cool.

But I was in the Ancient Ikana Castle and you know the four that dance in the center of the main room? Well, I got in the middle of them by accident without the Gibdo mask on so they stopped dancing and they all attacked me at once! It was *screen freeze*, SCREAM, attack me, repeat over and over again lol. I was stuck until I died because they all kept just turning back and attacking me. That's my most memorable ReDead moment. :)

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I knoww, I HATE them with a passion! They're my second least favorite enemy. My first least favorite enemy are the like-likes. Ughhhh.

But anyway, watch this and go WOAH:
[video=youtube;ywc77bMs54M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywc77bMs54M&NR=1[/video]

It's showing you that if you keep your spin attack charging, magic or no magic, the ReDeads completely ignore you. Freaking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom