• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Has Anyone Noticed This Before?

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
I'm guessing it's just a drawing of him being depicted as a hero. He probably just drew the dinosaur thing to represent something scary and hard to fight. Just his imagination at work, I guess.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
No, I don't think it's that at all. They look nothing alike.

250px-Ganon_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

The stick figure doesn't exactly look like Link either. And why would it be a dodongo? They walk on 4 legs. The monster in the picture walks on two legs, much like Ganon. That, or a random Lizafos.

The stick figure doesn't exactly look like Link either. And why would it be a dodongo? They walk on 4 legs. The monster in the picture walks on two legs, much like Ganon. That, or a random Lizafos.

That's why it's neither. I know I said earlier it might be King Dodongo but I retract that. But Ganon is a million times different then that picture. It's a child's drawing so of course the hero looks like a stick figure more or less, but even so it can't be Ganon. For one it is not wielding two giant swords, it doesn't have Ganons giant horns, I mean it's hard to miss why would he exclude it? Ganon's arms are longer, and the drawing shows 3 ridge plates on it's back, and while you can't see it in that pic I posted Ganon doesn't as far as I remember. Or at least not as prominent.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
The style reminds me of Skull Kid's drawing outside of Clock Town. Maybe he sneaked inside the Kokiri Village? But if he did, how did he know that Link would soon defeat monsters?

The Silence

Silence will Fall
I noticed it the first time played OoT but I didn't take much notice of it. Its just Links depiction of himself as a hero.

S

ShadowLinkx

There's no way that Volvagia though, It would have connected to the Manga but since its not It looks alot like a Dodongo.

M

Majora's Mask

Reminds me of the painting on the tree on the way from Termina Field to the Swamp in Majora's Mask...
That one has Skull Kid and fairies tho...

Nah... couldn't be. He couldn't have gone back in time and drew what he remembered from when he faced Ganon or some other big monster as Adult Link. ...Na, very unlikely.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
That's cool! Never noticed it! "Can't WAIT to bomb some Dodongos!" I can't stop saying that today!!!

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This may be not a big thing. But did anyone noticed the Painting in Ocarina of Time 3D? It looks different. The fairy is gone. And the distance between the hero like character and the monster in the Remake is far more closer than in the original. Maybe a sloppy interpretation by Grezzo, or made by purpose? has something changed? It looks like they're going to hug each other. Also, the hero like character looks different (like an Ooccoo?).
Oh, yes, my camera is bad. The original Easter Egg Painting in the 3DS version is fare more sharper.

linksy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom