• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has Anyone Else Here Completed the Nintendo Gallery?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
A few years ago, I made an extra file in The Wind Waker, and, with the help of my strategy guide, I completed it. Every last figurine, and to this day I still have my file with it complete. It's in the Forest Haven and you use your Deluxe Pictobox to take pictures of enemies, bosses, people, and so forth to get figurines of them. You don't unlock anything for completing it, but it's a lot more fun that it sounds. You have to complete both quests to complete the gallery though.

But anyway, has anyone else completed it?

Let's see... I have not thoroughly completed it--as my biggest problem is Carlov rejecting the pictographs of certain bosses... Just out of curiosity, would I be able to take a pictograph of Gohma and Kalle Demos during the monochromatic battles in Ganon's Tower? Those, along with a few other figurines are the only ones I am missing. The ones missing from my collection is as follows--they are yet to be obtained, or I have missed the opportunity and/or had my pictograph rejected:

The Great Sea
Fairy
Knuckle

Windfall Island
N/A

Outset Island
N/A

Forsaken Fortress
Darknut #2 (Tower of the Gods Miniboss)
Mighty Darknut
Stalfos
Wizzrobe #2 (Wind Temple Miniboss)
Gohma

Dungeons
Floor Master
Bubbles
Gyorg
ReDead

Dragon Roost
Cyclos and Zephos

Forest Haven
N/A

So... yeah... some of these I should probably just go back into the Salvage Labyrinth to get pictographs of, as for others... I am not going to have the opportunity to get unless I go back and start fresh.
But I must say, Brandikins... great job at getting it completed. Very well done... :clap:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I belive I completed at least half of the overall gallery, according to some of the guides i've looked at.
I eventually grew tired of wandering around dungeons, looking for various enemies, so I gave up and stopped playing WW after I had beaten the final boss for the second time.

I guess the fun part comes from the exploration, but getting bad shots or horribly angled ones means you've lost your chance to completely fill the gallery, which is what killed it for me. :(

David

But you called me here...
Well, I did it. Took for ever and both run-throughs, but I did it. Running though dungeons looking for enemies, completing side quests to get some of the characters, sailing all over the ocean. Very tiresome. Saddest thing was that my little brother accidentally erased the file it was on.

Dude, congrats, its such a long and tedious quest! I completed it last year as well. Probably the most annoying quest of all time. I wish you could have kept like 50 pictures at a time. That would have made it 100 times better.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
getting bad shots or horribly angled ones means you've lost your chance to completely fill the gallery, which is what killed it for me. :(
Same here. Especially since you can't play a third game on the same savefile. Which means that I had to start from scratch again. And that was just too tiresome.

I have sort of completed the Nintendo Gallery. The only figurine I don't have is the stupid Knuckle figurine, as I did not have a link cable. On the other hand, thanks to various walkthrough sites, I managed to complete the gallery on my first game.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
How did you get the Gohma statue? Carlov doesn't accept the black and white pic that you can shoot in Ganon's Tower. I always thought you had to start the game over for that one?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
No, he does accept that one. Maybe your's just wasn't angled right. You have to wait until it rears back and shoot it's whole body (with the face facing you).

Crono

Hylian Rebel
No i just do not have the patience for these stupid little sidequests. Same with the golden bugs in TP and gold skulltulas in OoT.

Epona

Ordon Village
I've almost finished it. I don't have some of the bosses, because it's just so awkward to take their picture when I'm, you know, trying not to die! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom