• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has Any Sort Of Media Made You Cry?

Austin

Austin
I've never cried, but there was one movie that made me very upset! I don't know how many of you seen it, but its fairly good movie. Its called Reign Over me, staring Adam Sandler, and Don Cheadle. Normally Adam Sandler stars in comedy, but this is far from a comedy movie! Hopefully, it won't ruin the movie too much, but I'll explain why it got to me. In the movie Adam Sandler plays a guy who is suppressing his depression by forcing himself in amnesia. He doesn't talk to anyone in his past and pretends he is just a young kid, where he plays video games and rides a bike. He meets an old friend who he doesn't remember (Don Cheadle), who helps him fight his suppression by forcing him to remember his past.

~Spoiler~
In his past, he was married, had kids, and a great job! He lost it all when his entire family was in a plain crash and died. He avoided everything that would remind him of them and lived that life for a long time. His friend sees that isn't good and helps him out of it. In the end he meets a new girl and slowly recovers from his depression. That entire movie got to me, because it was really sad, even to the end! I would recommend it to anyone.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Soul Eater made me cry. Bawl is more like it. One of my favorite characters died and...Yeah. I think I'm going to have enough tears to fill Death Valley in awhile. My absolute favorite character is slowly going insane. He's not the same anymore...

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm a very emotional Random Person, though I do know people who cry a lot more than me. One movie that had me bawling was called "Facing the Giants." It's about a guys whose trying to live correctly and teach his football team to do so too. There were many scenes in that movie that brought tears to my eyes, but one scene made it so I couldn't suck them back in. Since then, I have been more emotional about movies and stuff. It seems that that one movie broke me. I even cry when something bad happens in my own story, which I've known for a while would happen.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I bawled watching old yeller in third grade. Why did they have to shoot the dog, why?

I was in like hysterics over that movie.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well in a video game, I cried at the end of KH 358/2. It was just so sad!:kawaii: I also really wanted to cry at the end of Pursuit of Happyness, but since I watched it in class I just couldn't.

I cried in Toy Story 3, and at the end of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I'd recommend seeing/playing both of these fantastic things.

oh my i have a big list
Movies:alpha dog(soooo sad :( ) the lion king, marley and me, a walk to remember, my dog skip, monsters inc (dont ask), toy story 3, the first pokemon movie uhm probably more as well
video games: OoT ending (kinda sad), devil may cry 4(such awesome cinimatic moments in the game)
so yeah more movies have made me cry thana video games but still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom