• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG Sign Ups

C

Caleb, Of Asui

...and Yule Ball (will be interesting for my character) in the fourth year...

Speaking of that, your character will have an interesting time with the ball, Caleb.

That's one part I'm excited to play/write. xD

EDIT: Oh, and we wouldn't be able to sign up for the Triwizard Tournament anyway because only students 17 or older are allowed to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Oh, Triwizard? Isn't that when Harry got in at 16? Due to the fake Mad Eye Moody putting Harry's name in the Goblet of Fire? Hm, can't wait for Year 3!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Oh, Triwizard? Isn't that when Harry got in at 16? Due to the fake Mad Eye Moody putting Harry's name in the Goblet of Fire? Hm, can't wait for Year 3!

No, that's year four, at which point he's fourteen and Rita Skeeter still thinks he's twelve. Or if by year three you're making a separate reference to the whole Sirius Black conspiracy, then yes, that one will be exciting.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
No, that's year four, at which point he's fourteen and Rita Skeeter still thinks he's twelve. Or if by year three you're making a separate reference to the whole Sirius Black conspiracy, then yes, that one will be exciting.
I'm just looking forward to sticking my name in the goblet of fire. . . .What you're talkin bout has me confuzzled

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
1st year, so we're all. . . . 12 or 13? I guess. Been so long since i've read the books, or seen the movies. . .(or played the games. . .)

C

Caleb, Of Asui

No, first years are 11-12.

You won't be able to stick your name in the goblet of fire during the fourth year because we'll all be 14-15, and in the book and movie (I don't think it's in the game, but whatever) they say that they're not going to let anyone under the age of 17 enter the tournament, which is why Dumbledore draws the age line and why Fred and George, who aren't quite old enough, make the aging potion in order to try and beat the age line, which of course doesn't work. My sister was just watching the fourth movie earlier today, so...

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I never said that he was bad! I think I'll have him face moral challenges under the Carrows, and eventually have him come back to fight against the Death Eaters.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

You're Slytherin, though, so you'll have to be sent to your common room for the bulk of the battle. Or at least, in the film McGonogall has Filch take all of Slytherin house to the dungeons. I'm not 100% sure whether that's consistent with the books.

Oh, by the way...

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/First_Year

This might be a good resource to help us make sure we're properly following how the year's supposed to go. Don't use the timetable they have listed, though, because they make those ambiguous based on whatever information's available in the books.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Well, actually, they sent them through the Hog's Head. Then Aberforth came with some reinforcements, which J.K. Rowling said included some Slytherins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom