• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG Sign Ups

• Name: Rory Grimm
  • Patronus: Wolf
  • Pet (owl, cat, mouse/rat): Owl
  • House: Slytherin
  • Hair: Mousy Brown, short, stringy, hangs over face
  • Eye: Hazel
  • Backstory: From Germany. A pure blooded, lonely young boy who comes from a family of strict nobles; despite his upbringing, he tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with, to his parents chagrin. He is constantly torn between his family order and making friends.
  • Other: Has a small degree of skill in basic "wandless magic". Dobby Sock.
  • Personality: He first comes off as cold and uncaring, due to his strict up-bringing, as he was never allowed -by his parentage- to intermingle with Mudbloods and Muggles. Despite this, and being socially awkward, he still tries to be friends with people, though his odd ways of doing so turns others away.
  • Wand Components: His wand core is made of Dragon heartstring, and the wand itself is made of Rosewood.
  • Friends: He hasn't any friends, as said before, his social awkwardness usually turns others away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Are sign-ups closed? Hope not.

Name: Tahsha Sensia
Patonus: Jack Rabbit
Pet: Cat: Anack-Suna-Moon
Hair: Sandy Blonde, length: mid-back
Eye: Violet
Backstory: Lived in London England, and found a letter addressed to her from Hogwarts in her mailbox. Parents both went to Hogwarts and are both Wizards and witches.
Other: DOBBY'S Socks. Has Book of Secrets. (full list potions, spells, ect.)
Personality: Kind, lovable, very determined.
Wand Components: Cedar wood, Silver Phoinex Feather, Fairy Wings
Friends: Chailyn, Kaleb (best friend) and Caeda.
House: HufflePuff

Please acept her Ammy!!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Btw Kaleb, My character can be your friend if you want. They'll both from America, so it'd make sense.

Sure, that does make sense. So now I'm childhood friends with Caeda, and apparently best friends with Tahsha? Since Kaleb and Tahsha are both Hufflepuffs, would it make sense for us to meet shortly after being sorted?

EDIT: I edited my character thing to say you guys are my friends. ^_^

OH! I had an idea! Assuming we'll be able to keep track of each other's names through third-person dialogue, should we use colored text like this to keep track of each other's houses? Once we get sorted of course.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Another quick question, when is this going to take place in general chronology? Are we going to be first years at the same time as Harry and his friends, or will it take place later on? Lining it up with the books would make it a bit more interesting, because we'd get things like the whole Chamber of Secrets conspiracy during our second year, and we could join Dumbledore's Army during the fifth year. Assuming we keep going for seven game years, that is.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Ah, well atleast someone read's the books! Aren't they awsome? Anyway, my idea was to get Pictures of each of the Mascots from the actual story, so we can put them in our Signatures. If there's any room left. . .

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Thats a good idea LD, and ive read all the books at least 3 times. First times where in 3rd grade
And maybe we could do the sorting hat hing, so that everyone knows who you are as soon as we start, and we could also do the train part. And you can mke more riends in the RP, right?

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Jennifer Dasten
Protonus: tiger
Pet: cat
House: slytherin
Hair: black
Eye: violet
Backstory: you'd expect a girl that comes from a rich family like hers to be a spoiled little brat, right? wrong. she trained herself all her childhood, and learned most first year spells, and a few second year spells. she's a feisty girl, and won't give up a fight.
Other: DOBBY'S sock
Personality: cruel, intelligent, ambitious, manipulative, sarcastic
Wand Components: dragon heartstrings, elm.
Friends: Ashie, Rory Grimm

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Actually, I'm a bigger fan of the video games. ^^' (I still don't have the last one!) The books are awesome, though.

Meh, i've all versions of each of the games. And all of the movies, I saw Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows last week so. . .

amaterasu

Writer
okay, LD, not sure about the book of secrets, but she could "accidentally" find the restriced area of the library and "accidentaly" borrow it.

so far, everybody is approved. I do like the idea of lining it up with the books, so lets do that.

Colors would be good, but let's just do dialouge. Like this.

"Slytherin"

"Hufflepuff"
"Gryfindor"
"Ravenclaw"

we'll start from the train station, and then go with the boatride to Hogwarts with Hagrid. We can meet with some of the char. from the books/movies/games, but not do anything major with them.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Xavier Orcon
Patronus (I actually doubt they'd be able to make one in first year): Snake
Pet: Snowy owl named Luco
House: Slytherin
Hair: Shoulder-length messy white-blond hair.
Eyes: Narrow green eyes.
Backstory: Normal, he was a pure-blood wizard taught by his parents that they were better than others, and then he went to school. Only thing different is that he is less pompous then Draco Malfoy, and not as demeaning.
Personality: Calm, controlled, but even so, prejudeced...prejideced....whatever....against Muggles and Muggle-Borns. He doesn't like calling people Mudbloods or blood traitors though. To teachers he is kind and respectful, to students he is demeaning and insulting (he insults people if they've done something to hurt him) If he were to be taught, he would be an excellent Occlumens.
Other: DOBBY'S Socks.
Wand components: Elm, Phoenix feather, 12 3/4 inches.
Friends: Rory Grimm. He likes Jennifer Dasten.

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Sweet. I like that, so we might be able to apprate in the 6th year, and get tortured in the 7th for being bad to the Carows, and whole bunch of other stuff. So, when does it start?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

There'll also be the whole Sirius Black conspiracy in the third year, the Triwizard Tournament and Yule Ball (will be interesting for my character) in the fourth year, and Dumbledore's death in the sixth year. Should we follow the books or the films more closely? Or whichever we can remember better?

Oh, and I'll echo the question "when does it start?"

Caeda

Keyblade Master
It'll start when Ammy gets back on. :D

And how about we follow a mix of both? That way, I can try out for the Quidditch team because it doesn't go into much detail of who's in it in the movies.

Though, the only bad thing is that we can't try out to get in the Triwizard Tournament. Speaking of that, your character will have an interesting time with the ball, Caleb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom