• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemies in SS

S

seabuba

We're talking about the hardest enimies in skyward sword. Just state the name and where it's found and why you think this is one of the hardest enimies. (no bosses)

Last edited by a moderator:

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
Electric Chu's! Oh my gosh, no enemie was hard for me to figure out at all really...but the electric chus... :( I am not eve joking at all when I say that they got me EVERYSINGLETIME! I can say I am pretty darn good at Skyward Sword but I will never master the electric chu.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Lizalfos, for some reason i struggled with them. they would always get in some cheeky hits and a lot of my attacks were blocked or dodged. got them eventually but i seemed to have the most trouble with them, always took their tail as a trophy.

Lizalfos. They took me forever before I could mow through them. And then my friend comes over to play the game (a zelda fan at heart but he doesn't have a nintendo console) comes to the first one in the earth temple and just perfectly kills it. :mad:

I didn't like the...crap, I forgot their names. The shell guys in Nanaryu Desert who race towards you and shock you. However it was funny to run them into walls.

I didn't like the...crap, I forgot their names. The shell guys in Nanaryu Desert who race towards you and shock you. However it was funny to run them into walls.

Ampilus. :) They were hard until I figured out you can shield bash them. but when they hit u its just plain violent. ;)

For me the Lizalfos because of the damn tail whip attack that they can do, when I try to sheild bash it I nearly always miss and the electric chu chus because they re-electrify themselves too quickly.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It has to be the Staldra for me. Even though most of my friends and people I know have no trouble at all with I always end up being to late or early on my spin attack and only get one head or get hit instead. Fighting them in the Lanyru Mining Facilty was the first time I died in the game. Did any one else find them as hard as I did?

It has to be the Staldra for me. Even though most of my friends and people I know have no trouble at all with I always end up being to late or early on my spin attack and only get one head or get hit instead. Fighting them in the Lanyru Mining Facilty was the first time I died in the game. Did any one else find them as hard as I did?

Just shield bash them when they attack, then spin attack. you'll never miss. ;)

Those ampilus things (or whatever their name is...) I hate it because it keeps coming back! When i killed one for the first time i was like "Yay! I killed a wierd shrimpylikethingy...." And then it reveived. It killed me... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom