• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Kirino

Tatakae
I agree with The Green.He has some pretty valid points.I might change it later,but with that I cast my vote.

Vote:SW

Kirino

Tatakae
Hmm...youre probably right.But just because i agree with The Green I'm suspicious?An IGMEOY makes sense,but a FoS seems a bit to harsh.

Unvote:SW

Also SW,what's you defense?You haven't posted it yet.And OW,I posted my accusation's against you on either page 9 or page 10.And then I reposted them and added more detail and another accusation.I suggest you read them and defend yourself,Or i'll become more suspicious of you.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Kokirion:All of his explanations make sense.The first one makes complete sense.Both Guilds wants the other destroyed,right?So of course they would be fighting and throwing accusations to get each other lynched..And I don't know how to explain his third one,but it still makes sense.

Guild members from the opposite guild are not really busy with lynching, if you manage to lynch another guild member only the villagers have profit with that. No if you really want to get rid of him/her you nightkill her, because then your guild becomes stronger. A guild would probably try to lynch a townie who's causing trouble for them.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I don't know... now it seems like TheGreen and DracoMajoria are both starting to tag team another person... very suspicious!

FOS: TheGreen and DracoMajoria

I see what you're saying, but what's happening here is LOGIC. Dracomajora has been agreeing with people all game long. Just a minute ago he defend Mizer's explinations. He's using other people's work to his advantage. (Everyone should!)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I see what you're saying, but what's happening here is LOGIC. Dracomajora has been agreeing with people all game long. Just a minute ago he defend Mizer's explinations. He's using other people's work to his advantage. (Everyone should!)

Now, what you're saying here is making me a tad suspicious of Dracomjaora....he's just going along with everyone else's suspicions, maybe so he can get people he wants out without drawing attention to himself?

IGMEOY- Dracomajora

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Now, what you're saying here is making me a tad suspicious of Dracomjaora....he's just going along with everyone else's suspicions, maybe so he can get people he wants out without drawing attention to himself?

IGMEOY- Dracomajora

I agree with you, if you look back all his posts, he always try to accuse someone who is suspious'ed (does that word excists??) by someone else. But if another player is accusing someone else he suddenly changes his mind and is accusing the same player

Kirino

Tatakae
I can only remember going along with The Green by voting for SW.Can someone bring up the posts where I went along with someone?And if it's that list I made,that wasn't the list of people I was suspicious of,that was the list of people who were being accused.I'll honestly be shocked if you can find more then 2 posts where I went along with someone.

M

Mizer

I don't really see Dracomajora as overly suspicious as of now. He just seems to be looking at what other people did and seeing that he agrees with what is posted there. Just because he's agreeing with several people doesn't make it wrong, it just seems that he's following the flow of the game. Still always going with the flow doesn't work, sometimes you need to go against it to lynch off those who are the true scum.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Well Mizer, thats the thing. DracoMajoria is good at following the "will of the people" and riding the wave of public opinion. He's not striking out as having his own ideas or be willing to go against what people think with evidence of his own.
It's the perfect way for a Scum to hide their true identity.

I'm changing... From FOS: DracoMajoria --to--> Vote: DracoMajoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom