• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Kirino

Tatakae
I am NOT following the will of the people.I an NOT going along with what people say.Would one of you be so kind as to bring up where I did those things?Cause I don't seem to recall doing that exept once or twice.I already asked you,and you ignored me.Seems you (Rishian) wants me lynched pretty bad.You voted for me without showing your evidence.Now your the one going along with what people say.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I Showed my evidence a couple times now DracoMajoria. You need to go back and read through the posts.
I see that your trying to turn the tables on me because I believe you are scum.
Unless you can prove to me by showing stronger evidence against someone else that I should change my vote I will not.

The balls in your court DracoMajoria.

Yes.Combined with my evidence,this shows that Josie isn't just an ordanary Townie.He's either Scum,or a special townie.This means were gonna need to keep a close eye on him,wether he's scum,or not.If hes scum,the reasons obvious.If hes not,that means he's a special townie,and we can't afford to lose one of those.Though,I think he's scum for a reason the rules forbid me to say.

Here's an earlier one. What evidence are you speaking of here?

I agree with The Green.He has some pretty valid points.I might change it later,but with that I cast my vote.

Vote:SW

So you say TheGreen has some valid points, but you don't add your own thoughts.

I didn't edit that last post... I just posted again and it's not making a new post.. GRR! They really need to fix the posting thing on ZD so that it doesn't look like I edited that last post. :(

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Rishian said:
Here's an earlier one. What evidence are you speaking of here?

The same one I posted a page before this.I already posted my own evidence.You obviously didn't search enough.

[/QUOTE]So you say TheGreen has some valid points, but you don't add your own thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah,one time I go with someone,and you say i've been doing it the whole game.Makes you seem suspicious accusing me like that.You did the same SW,which makes me even more suspicious of you.Also,not that i'm trying to put suspiciouns on someone else,but has everybody just ignored The Green's analisis on SW just because I agreed with him?

Rishian:Now,can you tell me why you thought I did it for the entire game when I only did it once?Even if I did it twice,that's nowhere near the entire game.

FoS:Rishian and SW.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
So you have a FOS on me because I suspect you? Not because of evidence against me?
Your trying really hard to divert attention on me rather then anything else that could be more worth while.
I will be keeping my vote on you DM unless I get a better person to put it on.

Kirino

Tatakae
So you have a FOS on me because I suspect you? Not because of evidence against me?
Your trying really hard to divert attention on me rather then anything else that could be more worth while.
I will be keeping my vote on you DM unless I get a better person to put it on.

I have a FoS on you because you said i've been doing it the whole game when i've only done it once.That's pretty much the only evidence you have against me,and you've even gone so far as to vote for me based on that tiny piece of evidence.And you still didn't answer my question on why you thought I did it the whole game.And if your answer is cause someone else said I did,then you're the one who's following people.And how am I trying really hard to divert attention to others?I'm merley saying i'm suspicious of you for voting for me with no reason.

M

Mizer

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Guild members, if your leader is not responding to your vote, (Leaders, make sure to say something back, when you receive the PM) please send your vote to me. (forgot to put this in the rules)

By the way this is said, it's possible that the guild leaders are inactive at the moment. Though it might just be that I'm reading into this too much, but it's food for thought.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
OUT OF GAME POST:
I'm really kinda dissipointed right now with the amount people are NOT posting.. it makes the game really hard because there are not enough people trying to figure things out.

Not to mention that it makes the game kinda boring.. I hope some people start picking up soon... :(

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Rishian, I do think you are being a little hard on Dracomajora to vote for him because of that, especially because I hadn't seen how many times he had done it (Only 1 or 2 times). I only gave him an IGMEOY

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
OUT OF GAME POST:
I'm really kinda dissipointed right now with the amount people are NOT posting.. it makes the game really hard because there are not enough people trying to figure things out.

Not to mention that it makes the game kinda boring.. I hope some people start picking up soon... :(

me for example, I'm not going to post a lot of things now because I'm already suspicious enough, let some other people post now

M

Mizer

me for example, I'm not going to post a lot of things now because I'm already suspicious enough, let some other people post now

Hm.... Suspicious Kokirion = Kokirion revert to lurker form to avoid further suspicion =/= Success. Lurking to avoid suspicion is somewhat suspicious in and of itself, so why use that as the means to evade your suspicion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom