• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Kirino

Tatakae
You guys seriously need to rethink what your doing.Why do you vote for The Green?Because he's helping us find scum and speaking his mind?Those are the most valuble players.If he's a townie,we can't afford to lose him.At least get some evidence.There are people with a way higher chance of being scum,and you're ignoring them.to vote for him?If he turns out to be townie,things will not be looking good for those who voted for him.Do what you want,just don't randomly vote for people with no evidence.To all the townies who are doing that:I have no idea what the heck is going on in your mind.Think.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Wait what!? I thought I'd changed my vote? :?

Unvote: TheGreen
Vote: Dracomajora

You are putting in a little too much effort to prove that he's a townie, trying to save yourself by making yourself look good and helpful?

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm just trying to get you to make sense.You vote for him with no evidence whatsoever.It's that sort of stupidity that's gonna let the Guilds win.And votes are serious.You only vote when youre sure someones scum.How can you be so sure with only one peice of evidence?Ok,i'm pretty sure youre scum.If you're not i'll be shocked.

Vote:SW

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Vote Tally:

TheGreen: 4 (kokiron, Ooccoo Watcher, Elfen)

SheikahWarrior: 1 (TheGreen)

kokrion: 1 (jebus_thecatman)

Dracomajoria: 1 (SheikahWarrior)

Ooccoo Watcher: 1 (Dracomajoria)

And with that being said, TheGreen shall be lynched.

As the villagers gathered to cast their votes at sunset, TheGreen was shaking because he heard of the villagers trying to lynch him.

"STONE THE SCUM!" The villagers cried as they tied ropes around his hands and feet. TheGreen gave a fight, but it wasn't enough to save his life.

After he was set up on the post near town hall, the villagers grabbed stones and threw them at him until he was dead.

His body bleed as they tried to find something in his pockets. Nothing

A group of villagers hurried to his house and investigated for anything suspicious. They found a plan to kill one of the villagers tonight! He was in the Guild of the Poisonous Panda!

As the moon rose, the villagers returned to their houses, feeling victory of killing someone from the Guild of the Poisonous Panda.

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- kokirion
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- Hero of Time
-- Meego7
-- zelda_16
-- DracoMajoria
-- link to present
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- bluelink
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Mizer
-- Majoria's Mask 3
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

Guild members, PM your leader your nightkill vote. (Remember, if you leader is not responding to your vote, send it directly to me. Leaders, make sure you say something back to confirm you have tallied the vote)

Guild Leaders, PM me the final tally of the vote at the end of night.

Killer, PM me directly your nightkill vote.

Healer, PM me your votes for that person to heal (remember, two names!)

Private Investigator, PM me directly your nightkill vote.

Night ends Saturday, around 3:00 PM East.

TreeHuggerPanda

EBWODP

Game Stats:

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4

Village

Village Leader: ???
Villagers: 19 (total, including guild members)
Village Money: $800
Killer Active?: Yes
Healer Active: Yes
Mercenary Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Private Investigator, just to be clear, you are allowed to discuss with the Village Leader on who you want to nightkill. And you are to do your job for free.

TreeHuggerPanda

As Dracomajoria was walking home after the villagers lynched TheGreen, he was quite at peace that his village had lynched their first scum member. As he approached the door, 4 figures in black cloaks were blocking his way.

“Die, die, die, die, die.” They all repeated the same thing over and over again. Dracomajoria said nothing. Suddenly, his throat began to close up. Another figure came up to him, and stabbed him in the chest. The figure left his/her knife there, engraved with a “K.”

“You… are all banned from my village…” He said, before collapsing into the cold pavement. The 4 figures left a picture tacked on his forehead. It was the crest of the Venomous Snake.

A group of villagers came up to his house and searched his things. One villager noticed there was a map of the whole village, with notes on each street where each of the villagers lived. He was the Village Leader!

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- kokirion
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- Hero of Time
-- Meego7
-- zelda_16
-- link to present
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- bluelink
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Mizer
-- Majoria's Mask 3
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

Game Stats:

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $1000

Village

Village Leader: Dracomajoria
Villagers: 18 (total, including guild members)
Village Money: $800
Killer Active?: Yes
Healer Active: Yes
Mercenary Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Since the village leader is now dead, the private investigator will take the duties of the village leader.

EBWODP

You guys can post now, ya know. It's day time. And Day ends Saturday, September 4th.

And I forgot the letter for the hint on another guild member. One of the guild members has a "M" in their username.

Good Luck~

Last edited:
M

Mizer

Hm... I seem to be hearing the voice of our dead village leader.... Perhaps we should just ignore it and consider it a mass hallucination?

Seriously though, now we need to look at who was against DM and who's been acting suspicious and all.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Well.. SW voted for DM, but she also got a vote of TheGreen.. off course she can always be from the other guild, but still, if the guild of TheGreen thought she she was from the opposite guild they would've killed her, instead of lynching.

anyway: IGMEOY SW an OW (because DM voted for him (I'm not suspecting you))

Kirino

Tatakae
You can post ya know.Just saying this as a reminder.I also explained my suspiciouns for OW,back on page 9,10,or 11.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
We need to like at people with "K" in their names and SW has a "K" in it. Also she voted for DM at the end of day 1 not to mention she voted for CB and zelda_8 who turned out innocent townies. She also voted for the TheGreen and he turned out to be on the Pandas. I think she is part of the Snakes. I won't vote yet until I see her defense but things are real bad for her.

kokirion

We need to like at people with "K" in their names and SW has a "K" in it. Also she voted for DM at the end of day 1 not to mention she voted for CB and zelda_8 who turned out innocent townies. She also voted for the TheGreen and he turned out to be on the Pandas. I think she is part of the Snakes. I won't vote yet until I see her defense but things are real bad for her.

We need people with an M in their name, like Mizer

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Yes, I have a K in my name. Only 3 remaining members have a K in their name and that is me, Kokirion, and Cel-Shaded Deku. Cel-Shaded Deku hasn't posted much, so I'm not sure what to make of that, but Kokirion can't stand to be accused for one minute as seen when he was arguing with TheGreen a few pages back, which seems a little suspicious to me, and I don't know what he means with his 'm' thing.

kokirion

Yes, I have a K in my name. Only 3 remaining members have a K in their name and that is me, Kokirion, and Cel-Shaded Deku. Cel-Shaded Deku hasn't posted much, so I'm not sure what to make of that, but Kokirion can't stand to be accused for one minute as seen when he was arguing with TheGreen a few pages back, which seems a little suspicious to me, and I don't know what he means with his 'm' thing.

-----And I forgot the letter for the hint on another guild member. One of the guild members has a "M" in their username. --------

(I didn't saw the thing about the "k")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom