• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

M

Mizer

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been on vacation for a few days. I'll need to take some time to read what has already been posted and such.

Just wanted to mention this to let you guys know.

Z

zelda_16

FoS: Kokirion

You seem suspicious. You have suspicion on so many people.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
@TheGreen, why I'm still voting you? Because now it's real, it's not an RVS anymore (It's obvious you are trying to lynch me and a few others, I think you are a guild member who probably thinks we are scum, so you want to get rid of us by lynching, you would see you are totaly wrong when you've lynched me)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
(Hey THP, could we have another listing of who has been voted for so that I can see sometime in the next day. Thanks! :D Sorry... I'm not very good at keeping track sometimes... :S )

I too would like to see a list of votes and allow those voted on to try to argue their accusations so we can narrow it down to those that actually might be scum.

Sure, I was about to do that in a moment. (Actually, all votes reset when someone is modkilled before the end of the day) So...

TheGreen: 1 (kokiron)

13 votes for a major lynching.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I have suspicions of TheGreen and kokirion because they both are accusing alot of people. They might both be scum but from different groups.
IGMEOY: TheGreen and Kokirion

Kirino

Tatakae
People are voting for The Green and Kokirion,just because there suspicious of alot of people?That's not worthy of a vote.That's hardly even worthy of an IGMEOY.Can you please go back and find more evidence before you vote for someone with none?If you find alot of good evidence,by all means,lynch them.There are already people with good evidence against them.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Sorry i havent posted much, i miss my last role V.V it was a good role to. Well i read and to me Kokirion and the green ae a wee bit suspecious for my likeing, probaly both guild members on opposite teams...

FoS: TheGreen and Kokirion

Kirino

Tatakae
@Dracomajora,

(((FoS:OW
So we have @lexMM,Rishian,SW,CSD,Josie,and OW.I hope I didnt miss any.)))

Do you think they are suspicious? I don't understand what you mean

Those are the all the people that others think are suspicious.But I might need to add The Green since people are suspicious of him.

M

Mizer

Upon reading the thread, all I've observed that can be placed as scummy are The Green and Kokirion.

FoS: Kokirion and The Green.

Still they do appear to be trying to kill each other, which could be a few things, in order of likelyhood:

1. One of them is a guild member trying to kill the other - Quite likely from the looks of it.

2. Both are townies and they're making suspicious posts - Almost always a possibility.

3. Both are of the same guild and are trying to make one look innocent - Highly unlikely this early in the game.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
If one is a guild member, why should he try to lynch the other?? There is no need to kill a townie at he moment so if one of us is a guild member he would probably think the other one is an opposit guild member. And ythat doesn't make sense because he could better kill him in silence, so I think only your second explanetion stands

Kirino

Tatakae
Kokirion:All of his explanations make sense.The first one makes complete sense.Both Guilds wants the other destroyed,right?So of course they would be fighting and throwing accusations to get each other lynched..And I don't know how to explain his third one,but it still makes sense.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Everyone seems to think that I'm trying to get Kokirion lynched. That may be true, but my vote is for SheikahWarrior. I feel as though she has far more evidence against her. I urge you all to read over my arguments (here http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...ead!-Finally!)&p=168058&viewfull=1#post168058) and see that I'm truly trying to rid this village of guild members.

The only reason I've been bickering with Kokirion is because he can't even stand to be accused for one second, whereas SheikahWarrior, imo, has been playing quite smartly.
Her only response was to say that she was a girl and then this which was closely followed by a vote for me.

I'm getting kinda suspicious of you, TheGreen, why so suspicious of so many people <.<

FoS: TheGreen

She has given no defense despite her few posts since my accusation of her.

Also, there are several people who are suspicious of many people:
SheikahWarrior has cast a vote 3 times, for 3 villagers
Kokirion has suspicion of 4 people as well:
IGMEOY: @lex MM, Cel-shaded deku
FoS: Rishian
RVS: still TheGreen

My actions may be suspicious, but I hope you all see that I'm a villager trying to rid this village of scum.
I'm making logical arguments doing my best to prove to you all that SheikahWarrior needs to be lynched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom