• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
IGMEOY: @lex MM, Cel-shaded deku
FoS: Rishian
RVS: still TheGreen

I'm accusing a lot of people but think about this, 20 peole are remaining; 10 of them are a scum so that's 50%. Don't be to cautious, because there are more scums as in the Mafia-games

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Aha! Notice the key word "again" this may mean that she already sent her one, meaning she is no ordinary townie, but perhaps she is just a special villager or maybe scum, or maybe it was just instinct for THP to say it again.

Yes.Combined with my evidence,this shows that Josie isn't just an ordanary Townie.He's either Scum,or a special townie.This means were gonna need to keep a close eye on him,wether he's scum,or not.If hes scum,the reasons obvious.If hes not,that means he's a special townie,and we can't afford to lose one of those.Though,I think he's scum for a reason the rules forbid me to say.

That information is confidential. If anyone lost their role, I would've said the same thing. Anything I say is is only deaths and important information. I show no hints within my posts. (Except when I have to give out a hint, but this isn't a hint)

Oh well. Anyway, that part about Rishian pming is rather suspicious.

IGMEOY: Rishian

But I guess he could've been pming about something else. I'll keep the IGMEOY for the time being.

Kirino

Tatakae
Isn't this game about accusing people? Now I accuse you!

IGMEOY: green goron

You accuse him with no reason at all.If you're trying to get attention away from you,this is a bad way to do it.He also accused people for no reason in his last two posts.

FoS:OW and CSD

Rishian

The Meat Shield
@ kok. I was actually pm'ing Din, because my phone has been acting up and I couldn't get a hold of her before I was headed to her house.
I understand why that would be suspicious, but I would've hoped that there would be more evidence against me prior to a FOS then that.. :(

Off Topic:
PS: The Apple store WILL replace my phone!

Kirino

Tatakae
Can everyone please post thier suspiciouns again so we can get somewhere?Heres my suspiciouns of OW.
This seems pretty suspicious.First of all,you're not bringing up the posts where she did that.Also,she's just defending herself like everyone else.She doesn't seem desperate at all.That's not very good evidence.And it's not much either.She's also been proved to be a townie too.The way I see it,you are a Guild Member,who randomly threw out a weak suspicion to get an innocent Villager lynched.Though I'm not voting yet.Voting on only one piece of evidence is never a good idea.I'll wait and see your response.

FoS:OW

After everyones done so,I'll make a list of the suspicious people,and then we'll evaluate them.Sound good?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
@DracoMajora
I think you'll have to go find it yourself. We don't want to clog up the thread. Part of being a good player is being able to do the research. Maybe you could take notes if you're having trouble keeping track.

Ok, Rishian I guess that makes sense. But anymore funny business then we might have something, but for now I get rid of my IGMEOY. And since CSD doesn't want to give away his role that means he's either scum or a spownie(special townie I just made that up:))

IGMEOY: CSD

TheGreen

I'm suspicious of several people whom I will tell you about now.
RVS: kokiron
Unvote: TheGreen
This game is going to be fun!
I don't recall jebus voting for me in the first place, but whatever. IGMEOY: Jebus
I do have reasons, but if I say why it might give away my role.
Hmm. Well your reasons can't be that you know someone's role, unless you're a guild member. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want other people to vote the same way you do. If you had a role as one of us villagers then you wouldn't know anything that we don't already know. This leads me to believe you are in a guild, or at least want us to think you're in a guild. IGMEOY: Cel-Shaded Deku

I'm accusing a lot of people but think about this, 20 peole are remaining; 10 of them are a scum so that's 50%. Don't be to cautious, because there are more scums as in the Mafia-games
to that I say:
Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $600
Please don't get us villagers killed with your faulty math.

IGMEOY: @lex MM, Cel-shaded deku
FoS: Rishian
RVS: still TheGreen
I find it pretty suspicious that even though He has legitimate concerns about several people he still uses a RandomVote.
He even says this to Rishian because Rishian was hanging on to his RVS way back on page six only 24 hours (real time) into the game, whereas his rvs stands
[...]I understand why you choosed him but that was just because the game was just started...[...]
It sounds like he's picking and choosing when to use this logic. It kinds seems like he is defending a fellow guild member.
I know it sounds like I'm going after him just because he voted for me, but that is not the case.
FOS: Kokirion

Now,
Vote: ShiekahWarrior Here's why:
Vote: ComposerBrother
and
Unvote: DracoMajora
Vote: Zelda_8

For all the reasons I said earlier
He was the only person to vote for both dead villagers.
Logic would tell you that he's either really or more plausibly a guild member who knew he wasn't voting for people in his guild.

Also he pulls this maneuver:
FoS- Kokirion
The way you just have your eye on people for no reason....wanting to draw attention to others perhaps?
Hmmm.... *Lifts the FoS from Kokirion*

IGMEOY Josie and Zelda_8
The way he just drops his “suspicion” right way and sides with Kokirion makes me think that they're working together, and maybe SW slipped up here. The response is too quick to ignore.

Also:
now I can carry out my possibly evil possibly good plans :3
I don't even know the motive behind this. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it?
Either way its fishy and does nothing to alleviate my suspicions.

EBWODP
Logic would tell you that he's either really or more plausibly a guild member who knew he wasn't voting for people in his guild.
I meant to say "really *unlucky*" implying that the chances of making two similar mistakes are similar to your chances of winning the lottery, so ya I think he's in a guild.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I'm suspicious of several people whom I will tell you about now.

I don't recall jebus voting for me in the first place, but whatever. IGMEOY: Jebus
Hmm. Well your reasons can't be that you know someone's role, unless you're a guild member. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want other people to vote the same way you do. If you had a role as one of us villagers then you wouldn't know anything that we don't already know. This leads me to believe you are in a guild, or at least want us to think you're in a guild. IGMEOY: Cel-Shaded Deku

to that I say:

Please don't get us villagers killed with your faulty math.

I find it pretty suspicious that even though He has legitimate concerns about several people he still uses a RandomVote.
He even says this to Rishian because Rishian was hanging on to his RVS way back on page six only 24 hours (real time) into the game, whereas his rvs stands

It sounds like he's picking and choosing when to use this logic. It kinds seems like he is defending a fellow guild member.
I know it sounds like I'm going after him just because he voted for me, but that is not the case.
FOS: Kokirion

Now,
Vote: ShiekahWarrior Here's why:

and

He was the only person to vote for both dead villagers.

Also he pulls this maneuver:

The way he just drops his “suspicion” right way and sides with Kokirion makes me think that they're working together, and maybe SW slipped up here. The response is too quick to ignore.

Also:

I don't even know the motive behind this. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it?
Either way its fishy and does nothing to alleviate my suspicions.

EBWODP
I meant to say "really *unlucky*" implying that the chances of making two similar mistakes are similar to your chances of winning the lottery, so ya I think he's in a guild.

I'm a girl :dry:
And the reason those guys were modkilled was because everyone was voting for them and they wanted to leave (At least in Zelda_8's case)

TheGreen

oh sorry, i should know that...
But, however,
Their suicide doesn't change the fact that you wanted them lynched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom