• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphical Style of First 3DS Zelda Game

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I know this might be a little soon, since SS was just announced, but what do you guys think the first Zelda title on the 3DS will be like? (Not the OoT remake). The DS didn't really have the graphical capabilities to produce visuals like TP, but since the 3DS apparently has better graphics than the Gamecube, it should be able to make a game even more realistic than TP. Do you guys think it will be realistic or the typical handheld ST/PH style?

I think the graphics would be close to as good as TP. I think it'll be somewhat close to the OoT remake, but I hope they make new style again. That'd be cool!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the graphics would be close to TWW. I can't say for sure, though. I want the best possible graphics, but not TP's dark iteration of "Realistic".

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i think it will be bigger than ST or PH, like a larger story line, maybe a larger map, one that isn't square or rectangular. since we haven't bee shown what the 3D in the 3DS will look like (if im wrong on this you can tell me on my profile), i can only guess it will be like the two DS zelda's.

how's my posting??? call 1-800-giv-feedback. CUC-CO-MA-STER makes everything bet-ter!!!...... and he likes kittehs too!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Based upon how, ever since WW, only one game has been released that hasn't used the style (Yeah, I'm looking at you, TP), I'd say the WW style is here to stay.

Although the style of SS or OoT3DS would be cool too. Anything's better for Zelda than the TP style if you ask me.

It'd be cool to see another more realistic zelda with young link. They could keep it more lighthearted, I mean real life isn't always brown and dark like Twilight Princess. They could have more realistic graphics with brighter graphics, I think that'd look cool on 3ds. Kinda goin back to a Majora's Mask feel to it. That game was dark, but not graphically.

H

helmaroc

i hope it will have more things like in OoT where you can change boots, tunics, shields and whatnots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom