• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hey there! I would love something with Lelouch from Code Geass in it and maybe a cool Zero or Lelouch quote...I might ask for something for my new blog/YouTube/FaceBook/Twitter campaign stuff with a new name! Thanks! :)

Is it possible to make a signature with a shiny Rayquaza and a triforce? It would look cool if the rayquaza was curled around the triforce

Would it be possible to make Pit and Link in a duel with sparks coming off of their blades because they are hitting each other? It would be really cool. ^v^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
ZombieMeatballs is this something for you? I had nothing to do and thought I would give it a try
2vtod21.jpg

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Hey there! I would love something with Lelouch from Code Geass in it and maybe a cool Zero or Lelouch quote...I might ask for something for my new blog/YouTube/FaceBook/Twitter campaign stuff with a new name! Thanks! :)

I'll accept this request, but you'll have to give me some time. Having trouble finding a good lelouch image. I should have it ready by tomorrow afternoon or sometime during the morning for you.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey can someone help me with a sig?

I'd like a really cool one with Link fighting a Darknut like this one or this one saying "Darknut Hunter" in some kind of splatter type writing that's red (yes sorta like blood) or a script type writing (like what's on old documents).

Thanks to whoever decides to do this:)!

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi

I'd like a really cool one with Link fighting a Darknut like this one or this one saying "Darknut Hunter" in some kind of splatter type writing that's red (yes sorta like blood) or a script type writing (like what's on old documents).

So I see you enjoy vinyl scratch ^^

I will accept your request good sir.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

So I see you enjoy vinyl scratch ^^

I will accept your request good sir.

NOW WAIT THE BOTH OF YOU!! Before you start to work on the request I like to point one thing out. The first pic there is a signature and link in it I assume made my the one who created this pic. Second pic is DEVIANT ART. I strongly advice NOT TO USE THESE PICS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!! Contact the persons and ASK if you can use it. Because if you don't and they will discover you used it then you're in REAL trouble. I'm not saying this to discourage you but always be careful with pics you find on the internet. Especially those from Deviant Art (with username on it) and those with a CLEAR signature and link on it. Peeps I can't say it enough, before you make graphcis with those pics...ASK THEM FIRST!!!!

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien

Out of the goodness of your heart, would you please make me a cool Zelda avatar :) Thanks for doing this, you are a very kind person. Also, how do you change your avatar or get one in the first place?

S

Sky

Can I have A General Skyward Sword signature (and matching avatar if can) of link battling demise. Any background, preferably one that is Black and white. I also want my name included somewhere. :) I would appreciate this very much. I would make one but my photoshop has been acting up and shutting down on it self the instant I start it.

TheKingSeamus

"The Blue Link"
Can you make one for me with Lttp Link
picking up the master sword and TheKingSeamus above with 2 blue links
the first one's sword is facing T and the second one's sword is facing s

BTW
can u make it a signature

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Requesting Signature

Hey everyone! So, my signature and lack of avatar is quite bland and I would like to spruce it up with some visual stuff. However, I am no good at creating fanart or banners to save my life. Therefore, if anyone would be interested in taking up a request, that would be great! Here are the parameters for the graphics

Avatar: Any of these options would work:
-something that reflects my unsername (TheRationalDove)
-something Zelda-related (My favorite games of the Zelda series are OoT, MM, TP, ST, PH and SS. In short, all the games I've played) Anything from any of those games would be great.
- Something Pokemon-related (my favorites include Gyarados, Rotom, Tropius, Braviary, Blaziken, Lucario, and Kyogre (including evolutions if there are any) )
- Something completely unrelated (ask me please if you feel more confortable with this option.)
- If you decide to do the banner as well: a subset of the banner

You can try to create something that combines more than one of these element, but that's not nesecary at all.

Signature Banner: Ditto everything above, except there one more option
- Something that incorporates the words "Helluo Liborum" (translates from Latin into "devourer of books" or " bookworm"). Having it be Zelda/ Pokemon themed with relation to this phrase would be amazing. (Though for Pokemon, I am more familiar with the games, not the anime.)

Now, I really am not too picky and I don't want to sound like I am. these are just some of the things I would be looking for in a graphics design. If you wish to accept this request, please include a sample of your work in a comment. And don't be afraid to ask me questions. I'm a workable requester, trust me.

Thanks in advance.
~TheRationalDove

P.S: Multiple people can do the request, so even if you see a comment on this thread, you can go ahead and post your own banner. I can alternate pictures in my siggy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom