• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

David

But you called me here...
Hey everyone! I have an signature request for whoever wants the chance to make it for me! I'd like a picture of Sora holding the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts, the logo from Kingdom Hearts somewhere in the background, and the quote: "I know it's risky. But when a friend needs me, I'll be there! To help!" and put, "-Sora" next to the quote. The rest is up to you! Thanks whoever does this!

Alright man. I finished your request. I have two versions of it for you. One with the text, and one without the text. I personally prefer the one without the text because it looks better, but you can use whichever one you want.

The one with Text:
TDJ1D.png

The one without text:
AWy6R.png

Please be sure to upload these to your own account so that you don't steal my bandwidth and so that you don't have to rely on me to keep these.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh err eh hi i want to get a siggy done cuz i had this awesome idea oh but i still like the one i have its just i had a better idea and if anyone could help i want sora and roxas with the quote next to roxas that says "a hero's treasuer is his friends." and i want the KH logo and my username in small somewhere and the rest up to you :) if you can help id like that :)! thanks

David

oh err eh hi i want to get a siggy done cuz i had this awesome idea oh but i still like the one i have its just i had a better idea and if anyone could help i want sora and roxas with the quote next to roxas that says "a hero's treasuer is his friends." and i want the KH logo and my username in small somewhere and the rest up to you :) if you can help id like that :)! thanks
I'll do this one. You can expect it in less than two days

David

Um its ready right? Not to sound picky, but it feels like I've been waiting forever on my request.

I'm really sorry, but I've gotten really busy. Busier than I thought I would be. I'll see what I can do about doing it tonight. Also, do you really want both Sora and Roxas in the same sig? I can do a cooler job with only one of them. And, I could make you one with Sora and one with Roxas. Then, you can change it up every few days.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I'm really sorry, but I've gotten really busy. Busier than I thought I would be. I'll see what I can do about doing it tonight. Also, do you really want both Sora and Roxas in the same sig? I can do a cooler job with only one of them. And, I could make you one with Sora and one with Roxas. Then, you can change it up every few days.

Hey its ok, we all get busy. I understand :). And yeah I'd like the two different siggys. And if its not to much, could you also fit some time into my first request? If not that's alright. I'm just glad I can get the help:)! Thanks again

Nicole

luke is my wife
Looks like SoL is back to the general request thread after all. I need a new avy, and anyone can make it. As long as it looks good. (Must look good!) :rolleyes: Anywho...

Type: Avatar
Colors: Blue, purple, or red, or some kind of mix
Text: Just "SoL"wherever it looks good. Doesn't matter which font or color, whatever looks most pleasing to the eye
Image: I don't really have an image in mind, just something from Twilight Princess. My ideas are some kind of artwork from TP, wolf Link and/or Midna, etc. If you Google "twilight princess artwork," you can come up with some pretty cool images.
Misc: You can add whatever effects and whatnot. Anything to spruce it up

Tanx in advance. Make it look good, mystery creator.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it done. Thanks, HoM!

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I have a request! Could some make a sig with the Pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram with Zekrom having a white backround and the words 'Ideals' and Reshiram with a black backround with 'Truths' andin the middle of the sig 'Zelda64'? You can add anything that goes along with the theme of the sig (Examples: Other Pokemon, The King of Team Plasma[N], etc). Also, if you decide to make this sig, send a PM to me saying that you're working on it. And finally, if you have any questions about the sig (if you decide to have a crack at it), PM me.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If anyone is up for the challenge, I have a new Avy request.
Could I have the Keyblade from KIngdom Hearts, with a faded out Master Sword on top of it? To symbolize that in my mind the Master Sword is a portion of the Keyblade? Other than that, I just want MS13 somewhere one the avy. Surprise me with the rest! Thanks!

W

wildturkey

can somebody make me a picture of link holding a four leaf clover on one side of the picture, with the leprechaun from the lep movies and ganaon on the other, and link is riding an armadillo and ganon and lep are riding loch ness. And there in the clouds. If you will make this for me i will be VERY GRATEFUL. then in letters up above, put "death to he who sets a leprechaun free. Steals his gold. It shall corrupt your soul you see!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom