• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
I'd like a siggy please. I want it to be a lone man on a horse (holding a sword) charging at an army, possibly a hawk flying next to him. Oh, and HAWK in the corner, with a sword under it. sorry if I was confusing.
Please help!

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd like a sig with all of Jr Troopa's forms on it.I don't care about the details as long as you make it look cool.

Jedizora

:right:
I'd like a siggy please. I want it to be a lone man on a horse (holding a sword) charging at an army, possibly a hawk flying next to him. Oh, and HAWK in the corner, with a sword under it. sorry if I was confusing.
Please help!

I can do that. Do you want it to be any specifc person, like link and epona, or can I just get a random generic one?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
can someone make me a siggy with Fawful(bowsers inside story) on it?
I think that would be quite possible.

Edit: Here you go Byrne.
fawfulsig1.png
Link: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1410/fawfulsig1.png

Jedizora

:right:
Please help!

Here I made it for you, but the quality isn't that good. Its only my secong sig:
This isn't the finished product. My sister is using photoshop to make it better.

Last edited:

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Here you go, Mikau94!

2djt1k3.jpg

I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I just used a couple brushes I've been wanting to try out. In essence, it's a collage of paint splatter and fractals.

:xd:

I did this in 5 minutes (I was...previously engaged in an activity), so I'll probably come back to it, regardless of if you want a new one or not. In other words, consider this temporary. The main reason I posted this was to see if this was along the lines of what you wanted. If you want any changes, feel free to ask, so I can add it.

I hope to get a newer version of photoshop soon (my current version is so old it gets dust on images), so expect something new in a few days.

David

But you called me here...
Here you go, Mikau94!

2djt1k3.jpg

I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I just used a couple brushes I've been wanting to try out. In essence, it's a collage of paint splatter and fractals.

I did this in 5 minutes (I was...previously engaged in an activity), so I'll probably come back to it, regardless of if you want a new one or not. In other words, consider this temporary. The main reason I posted this was to see if this was along the lines of what you wanted. If you want any changes, feel free to ask, so I can add it.

I hope to get a newer version of photoshop soon (my current version is so old it gets dust on images), so expect something new in a few days.

Sorry to say, but that exceeds the height limit on the sigs. Sigs can only be 250 pixels high, and the one that you made is 294 tall. I'd suggest cropping it a bit to make it conform to the rules. Looks pretty good though.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Here you go, Mikau94!

2djt1k3.jpg

I like it, I was just about to use it when I read the comment above :( I really like the background, so I guess you could remove the words and place Mikau at the left with my name at the right. THANKS

Nicole

luke is my wife
Since I am totally computer dumb, I have come to make a request! My favorite game is TP, I love the wolf, moon, mysterious, etc. theme. If someone could make a wicked sig with my username, I would be eternally greatful. You could post it here, or PM me if you don't want it stolen or copied. If you want an idea of what I like, here are links to some pix:
http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=gimp+brushes#/d20k1hj
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=the+legend+of+ze&gs_rfai= I like the first 4 pix on the second link. Thank you so much in advance, I could never do this!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Since I am totally computer dumb, I have come to make a request! My favorite game is TP, I love the wolf, moon, mysterious, etc. theme. If someone could make a wicked sig with my username, I would be eternally greatful. You could post it here, or PM me if you don't want it stolen or copied. If you want an idea of what I like, here are links to some pix:
http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=gimp+brushes#/d20k1hj
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=the+legend+of+ze&gs_rfai= I like the first 3 pix on the second link. Thank you so much in advance, I could never do this!

I can do that I think. So, anything specific except for TP things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom