• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Sun

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I heard that the first two games have been very good. I suggest that you might want to read a review or two about them, just to not get disappointed. I also have Dark Dawn on my "List of Games I can't Afford but will get", so I am planning on checking the series out soon.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
YES.

The first game is brilliant, and I've only played a bit of the second but it's very similar. I like the art style better in the advance games. (you can get them both for emulators)
The gameplay is very similar. After playing the first game I'm having a tough time using the stylus to play Dark Dawn, but it's nearly identical.

I definitely recommend playing them. If you like dark dawn, you'll love the first two. The story is great, of course, and the gameplay is almost identical to Dark Dawn.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Another odd thing I noticed: It had a page inside the box that recomends other games, and two of them were Spirit Tracks and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I love both of those games, so maybe it's not shocking that I like Dark Dawn.

The same thing would be here.....Maybe I would like Dark Dawn if I played it, because I also love Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Spirit Tracks. I hope I will get enough money to buy it! ;)

The same thing would be here.....Maybe I would like Dark Dawn if I played it, because I also love Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Spirit Tracks. I hope I will get enough money to buy it! ;)

Fire Emblem seems really fun, but I don't know what game I should start with. I've been thinking about starting with the Wii game.

I would recommend the first 2 Golden Sun games as they are fun too! I got them on an emulator, but I haven't played much because it doesnt feel right... I hope they both appear in the 3DS Shop's Virtual Handheld

I also got Dark Dawn for Christmas and I'm loving it!! I do like the old art style better, not a big fan of the DS' pixelated 3D graphics but it's ok.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Fire Emblem seems really fun, but I don't know what game I should start with. I've been thinking about starting with the Wii game.

Start with Path of Radience for the gamecube. It's really fun and has a really good story plus it's the preequal to Radient Dawn for the Wii.

Anyways, thanks. Next time I go to GameStop I'll look for the first game and get it if I can and force my sister to let me play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom