• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Gleeok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spooknanners

Ok, so I'm at the last dungeon before death mountain, and I have been following the walkthrough on the site. Well by the time I get to the 4 headed gleeok, I just have like 2 hearts, and it seems like my only option would be to go get a potion, but I'm out of rupees. Basically what I am saying here is that I have found all the secret rupee locations, and my last resort is rupee grinding. What can I do here?:(

Deeds

no text
The thing you have to in this situation is to run around, find any 'chop-able' grass and grind rupees. It is insanely boring but I believe, from what you said, that is your only option. Other than attempting Gleeok low on hearts and potions, which would probably result in death. Rupee grind is the thing to do in this situation.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
A good spot to rupee grind is the area to right of the start more specifically the area where the Leeves appear.

If you still don't get where I'm talking about I could explain better with a link to an overworld map if needed.

MW7

Yeah as Hylian Knight said the leevers tend to drop more rupees I believe. I'm also pretty sure that the blue tektites drop more money than the average enemy as well- there's a bunch of them to the a few squares to the right of the start, and there' some more in one of the squares around the 2nd dungeon I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom