• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GenGAME Minecraft Server Registration Thread!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'm wulfiedude14 in minecraft. I want to join because I still love Hyrulecraft (you might remember me being the one who asked like thousands of questions) and totally can't wait until it's finished or at least available, plus, I've played on the server a little and really like the feel of it.

Also, why is it that every time I try to log onto the server today it won't let me and says "internal server error?"

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
my name is SlocumFamily and i want to join the server because I would like to play with the community here

R

riley0511

Um... I have a quick question. Why am I muted?

I didn't do anything wrong that i recall.
and if you didn't know, my username is Riley0511

I

im_dslyexci

-.-' The December Gift Special is only available to new members, as specified on the signs in spawn. Meaning people who are just signing up now in December can ask for it. Sorry Riley.

D

DiggyDog502

My name is DiggyDog502, and I would like to join the Hyrulecraft server because 1. I am a very good builder
2.I will help people on the server, and I just really want to be a member of this awesome server :)

N

noob427

Plz Make Me a Member

i would like to be a part of hyrulecraft because i would like to have more to use and help my friends.

so pleaes make me a member. ;)

G

germ1641

Plz Make Me a Member on Hyrule Craft

plz make me a member on hyrule craft :D

N

noob427

kk;)

i would like to be member. (well i think this is wut i need to post?)

C

Cooligan1

Hello! I'm Cooligan1, and I call myself a leader. I try and stop swearing, grefing, trolling. I would protect the "citizens" of HyruleCraft! I would LOVE to be a Member. Please oh please! I promise to be a great romodel for everyone, and help everyone with what they need. Please, Consiter!
Cooligan1

D

danj3tt

my minecraft game name is danj3tt. i want to join the server because im looking for a new minecraft server to join.

A

Anibus5

hi, i only been playing a short while and i'd like to make friends. not many people, as a guest i have made a trustworthy friend and i'd like to play more often so it'd really help if i could make a home as a member.

I am Anibus5 thankyou. :)

ps, soz i forgot my other dungeon game account password, my other one was Anibus. just letting you know to stop confusion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Elegy1997

ElegyofAwesome. I would like to be a member to have access to the commands and use beds. :)

F

FSTGTI

FSTGTI, REPORTING FOR DERPING, SIR!

But seriously, I'm friends with Crimzen_Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom