• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Gargoyles Domain Death Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
I'm on the Gargoyle's Domain in A Link to the Past ( That was kind of abvious...) I keep trying to get to girl in the dungeon, but everytime I get close I die. I have health potions, but there not helping. I am always low on magic so I can't use anything to protect me. Does anyone have any idea how to get me out of this predicament?

Take some time to fill up all of your bottles with blue potion, so that you'll be able to heal yourself and also keep your magic full. Then get the Cane of Byrna if you haven't already. It takes a lot of magic, but if you can use it right, it helps a lot. Oh, and have you gotten the half-magic "curse"? If not, that will help with conserving your magic a lot.

Other than that, make sure you have all of the bottles, and search around for heart pieces. More health always helps.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Firstly, it's called Thieves' Town. Also, I'd advise you to get fairies. They help quite a bit as well. And those little yellow things that fly around? You can dodge those by ducking behind walls or pots or something. That will help you from becoming vernable(sp).

L

linkofthepast

you will get the master sword after the temple of Hera on top of death mountain in the lost forest on your map now to the bottle problem

1.buy one from the man in the Kakoraio village for 100 ruppies
2.under the bridge north of lake hylia
3. in the dark world where the dawrves live there is a chest that is loked you must go to the "oradinary guy" before the desert and he will open the bottle if you dont tell anyone about his thieving past
4. - Another Bottle is located in Kakariko Village in the Light World. It's in the tavern located in the southeastern part of Kakariko Village. It is the long building, so go into it and you will see a treasure on the other side, but you cannot reach it. Just go back outside and walk around to the other side of the long building. There is a secret entrance, so just walk into the building from the top of it and you will be on the other side of the tavern. Open the treasure chest to get the Bottle

Rytex

Resident Netizen
What part of Thieves' Town are you stuck at?

I regularly speed-run the game, but what I did in my original file is I got the Titan's Mitt, then I went and got the toad/dwarf a screen below the village, took him back to his partner, got my sword tempered, got the magic curse, then got my sword back. Took me five minutes out of the way, but my sword got more powerful, and that helps a lot (particularly if you sequence-breaked). Also, there's a shop in the town that sells fairies for 88 nor 77 rupees (one of the two). I fill all my bottles with them before going in.

L

linkofthepast

help for gargolyes domain owner828

get to the 2nd floor in the dungeon and bomb the place above the boss room bring the girl in there and low and behold boom blind is there (bring faries catch with bug net)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom