• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamescom 2011

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
It's not a huge difference, but I can see it. Especially in the room with the Water puzzle.

If there is any doubt that it's not the same as last time, there is even a new "thanks for playing" screen at the end. They wouldn't have gone though the trouble of making a new version for for a new screen, so this must include some changes that were made after E3.

Yeah I though so because the hand sign in the corner is new and I also saw the "thanks for playing" screen at the E3 and Comic-Con version of the demo and it is different.

Here's a other video. It shows you the heart piece (not the boss heart piece but a regular heart piece) if you want to just see the heart piece skip to 3:21 because if you watch the whole video you will see how he opened the gate (good thing I saw someone said skip to 3:21 because I don't want to see how he got it lol.)

[video=youtube;gkdYa0PdxVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkdYa0PdxVk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom