• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games That Make You Laugh

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I love your sig, Hylian Pants. That is just awsome.
Why thank you! :3

Super Smash Bros. Brawl- I personally love to laugh at myself winning over my brothers. I also like to randomly stop the match and see if charcters are doing weird poese.

Nice pics! I used to do the same back when Melee first came out. Me and a friend of mine would spend hours making weird match-ups, usually involving a pikachu or two and trying to pause at the right moment to get the funniest screenshot possible, most of our "photo ops" on Kongo Jungle since the music made it extra silly. -sigh- good times..

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I had forgotten about Zelda in Spirit Tracks, but she is definitely amusing!

Wand of Gamelon is quite hilarious to me, but I doubt it is intentional. Most of the true Zelda games that I have played/observed have many amusing elements that are just great. It's the little things that really make a game sometimes!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
WW, one of my favorite games in the entire Zelda world. (And a bit beyond.) I think WW had a good storyline, but I wish it had been a bit longer. However along with all other Toon Link games, WW is a classic play full of commemorative comical moments.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga, Partners in Time, Bowsers Inside story and all of the Paper Mario game have hilarious moments. But the the Earthworm Jim series has some of the funniest gaming moment. And finally, who could forget Wind Waker's little moments of humor. I know you mentioned some of these games, but these are my favorite funny games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom