• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games Similar to Zelda

E

Evolialii

Hey guys, i wanted to know if you could tell me some cool games similar to the Oracle series from Zelda, or like The Minish Cap, especially for the DS. Thanks a lot^^

Last edited by a moderator:

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Perhaps you should try the new Golden Sun: Dark Dawn... When it comes out that is, I'm afraid the game is still in production although you should look up a few of the details from this years E3. It will probably be released sometime next year on the DS.

I am not sure but, there is a game similer to a lot from almost all of the games. It's art style is a modern version of the pixilted LoZ art style. It is called 3D Dot Game Heroes. It is only for the PS3. (Surprised they are not suedby now.) Here are some images.
3d-dot-game-heroes-screenshot-1.jpg

3d-dot-game-heroes-town-screenshot.jpg

You can not tell me that does not look like the original Zelda. It playes exactly like a Zelda game too. Hope this helps.

Kirino

Tatakae
There's a Playstation 2 game called Okami.(I'ts also on Wii)You play as the Wolf God Amertarasu.You have a very important ability you use called the Celestial Brush.There are 13 Brush Teqeniques(cant spell)you get from 13 Brush Gods.This game is incredibly funny.It's art style looks kinda like Skyward Sword.Its takes a little japanese Mytholagy.This game has an amazing story,graphics,and Gameplay.Oh and the soundtrack also sounds incredible.This game may not sound like Zelda but it acually is alot like zelda.This is one of my favorite video games ever,and by far my best wii game ever.this game tricks you cause even when you think its over youre only half way through.Id reccomend it to anybody.

X

XBLADE

there okami which to me wasnt like zelda i mean the story was in ways but gameplay not really theres dual hearts but that game is to childish. kindom hearts isnt like zelda but is good. theres monkey hero, alundra 1 (alundra 2 sucks) starfox adventure, dark siders in ways, shadow of closses and ico were nothing rly like zelda but are good games, 3d dot hearos is same as zelda, sphinx and the curse of the mummy its a really good game and it plays like zelda in some ways, dark cloud 1 ans 2 but they dont play much like zelda but are good games, final fantasy crystal cronicles for gamecube kinda does but isnt that good i was never a FF fan tho, theres alot that are like zelda just renember even know dual hearts is like zelda KEEP AWAY FROM IT Unless u dont mind childish bossed childish everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom