• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funniest Thing Midna Says?

L

Links_angels

So we all know that Midna is the only character in the game (TP) that actually has spoken dialogue (not that we can understand it).
And we've all had those moments when you'll be just playing along and suddenly Midna will say something.... rather strange.... :suspicious:

In this thread you can post all the funny or strange things that you have heard Midna say throughout the game
For example:
My favourite is when midna and wolflink are back in faron woods after getting the sword and shield. While she's swinging the sword around aimlessly she says, "This is not a turkey sandwhich!" (or something along those lines :) ) she also says, "want krispy creme" in the same cutscene :)

So again, feel free to post your funniest midna moments . ENJOY! :P

ah yas once i was going to the castle and i wantes to turn into a human again, she replied by saying go back to bed you hah! yah i dont know

S

SageOfDawn51

My favorite, and by far the funniest, is when Midna tells Link she is a Twili when they first get to the desert.

I Don't Care *****!

Pikacondon

Title.
My favorite moment is midna's "this village is full of idiots" or if you're referring to her random babbling making words," Do you need a sniper, you puny human?"

From what I've heard, it's been
(Referring to a sword and shield) "This is not fried chicken!"
Hopefully I'll get TP for Christmas so I can better answer that question.

V

Vaati's Success

I remember this one time it sounded like she called me a grilled cheese cake o_O

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Ah Midna. You wouldn't believe the phrases that come out of that bossy Twili. I laughed when she said Piplup. Is she a PokeMon fan as well?The world may never know..........................

Young Link

Grasshopper
On the scene where you meet Rutela, she says, "Do you have bread?" And when I ask her a question, one of her responses is, "Kiss my ***." Haha.

S

Skyward

Where do I start?! xD
Once, when I was gathering tears in Kakariko Village, I was in a house and as I was about to jump out, she said something and her
babbling seemed to say "BEE!"

Also she's cussed several times, and once she said "Fried ointment" o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom