• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The problem with the four inactive players is impeding the game if they possess an important role. What if one of the Mafia is lurking amiss their ranks? I hope you get this sorted out, Rainy, and if not resort to modkills because inactivity may dampen the experience significantly.

Raindrop, ALIT brings up a good point if a mafia member is among their ranks, also since they will not be voting, making the majority lynch harder to reach (but with these 'highest vote lynches' I guess that point really doesn't matter).

I will keep the majoraty as it is. And I will resort to mod-kills by the end of the day period if I find no replacements. But I'd like to give it that long, because four players is a shame to loose.

By the way, I didn't put the end date in, so day ends on 12/26/2012 at 11:00PM ET.

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes for a majority lynch.

EDIT:

By the way, I'm sick so I wont be on for a few days.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
This game is going tremendously well so far. Anyway, I would just like to point out that on day one Kybyrian suspected Axle, Jedizora and TheMasterSword (all of which turned out to be scum). He also suspected GaroXicon, Linkdude74 as well as Dracomajora. I think there's a possibility that one of these are scum, maybe, considering that Kybyrian was right about the ones that we now know the roles of. I am personally more suspicious of GaroXicon and Linkdude74 than I am of Dracomajora for some reason (I guess it's just a gut feeling).

As of late also I have become somewhat suspicious of Viral Maze for the very same reasons as some other players here. It might be good to put some pressure on him...

Vote: Viral Maze (for now)

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
This game is going tremendously well so far. Anyway, I would just like to point out that on day one Kybyrian suspected Axle, Jedizora and TheMasterSword (all of which turned out to be scum). He also suspected GaroXicon, Linkdude74 as well as Dracomajora. I think there's a possibility that one of these are scum, maybe, considering that Kybyrian was right about the ones that we now know the roles of. I am personally more suspicious of GaroXicon and Linkdude74 than I am of Dracomajora for some reason (I guess it's just a gut feeling).

Kyby was pretty spot on... Ive been reading back on a lot of his posts and Im going with my gut and its telling me Kyby was right about Draco the way he was right about Axle. I was totally wrong about Axle.

Vote: Dracomajora

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I haven't really seen any evidence of Draco being scum. He could be playing cleverly, but so far I haven't seen any real tells from him.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I'm completely trustworthy of DracoMajora, nothing makes me suspect him, anyway, i doubt we can presume everyone Kybirian mentionend was Mafia, its a lucky stretch that 3 of the 6 were Mafia, and at an extend i believe that they are less likely to be mafia, we have a lucky streak, and we shoudnt ruin it with such a small chance of victory.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm completely trustworthy of DracoMajora, nothing makes me suspect him, anyway, i doubt we can presume everyone Kybirian mentionend was Mafia, its a lucky stretch that 3 of the 6 were Mafia, and at an extend i believe that they are less likely to be mafia, we have a lucky streak, and we shoudnt ruin it with such a small chance of victory.

I doubt it's just a coincidence. Ky is an excellent player, and if 3 of them were mafia, it's likely that at least 1 of the other 3 are. We should definitely keep on eye on them.

Also, I find it difficult to take anyone who votes for me seriously, as none have any evidence to support their votes. If anyone really does have any Good evidence, then by all means, share it with the group.

Moonstone

I'm actually kind of thinking Girlwithafairy is scum. She claims that she now completely trusts Ky's intuition, and that she was just mistaken about Axle, yet she has no evidence against you other than that Ky's other assumptions were correct.

Also, wasn't he correct about 4/5?

You guys are acting like idiots

ebwodp

Axle, Jedizora, GaroxIcon, TheMasterSword, and Dracomajora.

At least 80% of them are scum. Guarantee it. Hopefully this doesn't fall on deaf ears. By the way things are you going you may as well be doomed anyway, though.

Plus another one of the inactives.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

EBWODP

Oops, didn't see Garo's name in that. Ah... I feel dumb. Ignore me.

EBWOtripleP

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he only said 5.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm actually kind of thinking Girlwithafairy is scum. She claims that she now completely trusts Ky's intuition, and that she was just mistaken about Axle, yet she has no evidence against you other than that Ky's other assumptions were correct.

Also, wasn't he correct about 4/5?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

EBWODP

Oops, didn't see Garo's name in that. Ah... I feel dumb. Ignore me.

EBWOtripleP

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he only said 5.

He was only correct about three so far: Axle, Jedizora, and TMS. It's likely that one of the remaining 3 is also scum.

Also, it's 6. Me, TMS, Axle, Jedizora, Garo, and the one you're missing: Linkdude74.

Moonstone

Ah, I see. I was looking all over for your sixth- I thought Polkalink had completely tried to skew the numbers (being scummy) or had forgotten.

GirlWithAFairy said:
Kyby was pretty spot on... Ive been reading back on a lot of his posts and Im going with my gut and its telling me Kyby was right about Draco the way he was right about Axle. I was totally wrong about Axle.

Vote: Dracomajora

Wait, what?

Draco isn't remotely scummy especially with Viral trying to defend mafia members, realizing his plan had failed, and then retreating on the defensive but not before damage had been done. Draco's voting for Axle earlier can be excused as it was during the first day, the random voting stage. Relying on Wyatt's intuition for the entire game isn't a safe strategy.

FoS: GirlWithAFairy

That said, we have a bigger present threat in the form of a skilled player.

Vote: Viral Maze

My reasoning is explained in prior posts.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I haven't really seen any evidence of Draco being scum. He could be playing cleverly, but so far I haven't seen any real tells from him.

I havent really seen him do anything except play safe, or so that feels. I think hes just beating around the proverbial bush. And yes, since I attacked Kyby and Kyby called it exactly like it was, I feel that going with Kybys instincts are the way to go especially since Draco is pulling the same "there isnt any GOOD evience against me" card that Axle played.

As far as me being mafia goes, if you wanna think that whatev. Ill take one for the team if I have to since Im kinda feeling more like a hinderance, especially with ALITs FoS.

Moonstone

If you're feeling like a hindrance, and really think DracoMajora is scum, instead of saying "I'm going to just go with Kyby's gut because he was right before" you should try to press Draco, or try to get someone else to press Draco.

But by just saying that you'll trust someone else's instinct, you are just seeming scummy.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
If you're feeling like a hindrance, and really think DracoMajora is scum, instead of saying "I'm going to just go with Kyby's gut because he was right before" you should try to press Draco, or try to get someone else to press Draco.

But by just saying that you'll trust someone else's instinct, you are just seeming scummy.

No I get that, I just, I think of questions when I have no computer then I forget them.

Viral may be working on the defensive, ALIT, youre the one working him well so keep at it but I didnt rely on Kyby when we voted yesterday and like Draco said:

"I doubt it's just a coincidence. Ky is an excellent player, and if 3 of them were mafia, it's likely that at least 1 of the other 3 are. We should definitely keep on eye on them."

It cant be a couinkidink that Kyby was right, he had direction so I figured keeping it going is a good call specially since Draco was even shady with Theo, the "town hero".

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Draco isn't remotely scummy especially with Viral trying to defend mafia members, realizing his plan had failed, and then retreating on the defensive but not before damage had been done. Draco's voting for Axle earlier can be excused as it was during the first day, the random voting stage. Relying on Wyatt's intuition for the entire game isn't a safe strategy.

I think you're looking for a connection that doesn't exist.

Before we go on further about people on Ky's list being scummy because they're on Ky's list: 7for7 - MafiaWiki
Keep that in mind.

Kirino

Tatakae
No I get that, I just, I think of questions when I have no computer then I forget them.

Viral may be working on the defensive, ALIT, youre the one working him well so keep at it but I didnt rely on Kyby when we voted yesterday and like Draco said:

"I doubt it's just a coincidence. Ky is an excellent player, and if 3 of them were mafia, it's likely that at least 1 of the other 3 are. We should definitely keep on eye on them."

It cant be a couinkidink that Kyby was right, he had direction so I figured keeping it going is a good call specially since Draco was even shady with Theo, the "town hero".

So you think i'm scum, yet you take my advice. Interesting.

Also, Ky has two other suspects, yet you're only suspicious of me. You don't even consider the other two. Why is that? What you're doing is very odd considering pretty much your only reason for voting me is cause Ky said so. Besides, Ky suspected me least out of all of them. You're being completely illogical. It's quite possible that you're Mafia trying to get me lynched in the place of Viral, which would mean you two have been working together. This reinforces my suspiciouns against both of you.

I think you're looking for a connection that doesn't exist.

Before we go on further about people on Ky's list being scummy because they're on Ky's list: 7for7 - MafiaWiki
Keep that in mind.

One example means nothing. I'm not saying for sure that Ky's suspiciouns are correct, like the players that the 7for7 case refers to. That would be stupid. It would be incredibly foolish to ignore Ky's other suspiciouns, as the chances more scum are on his list is good. Also, it's not just about luck, like the Link pointed out with the gambling reference; it's about skill. Ky is a fantastic player, and although we shouldn't follow him blindly, we should definitely listen to him. Also, since you're saying we shouldn't follow Ky, that makes me even more sure that one of the members on Ky's list is mafia. Conidering you defended two mafia members,

Anyways, my 2 main suspects are Viral, and GWAF. I also think Linkdude and Garo might be good targets, mostly for being suspected by Ky, and because they're lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom