• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Freakiest Vids in TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mine would have to be either in Lanaryu Cave before the Water temple, cause Link with no pupils plus that really scary grin on his face is freakin me out (oh, and also a bunch of Ilias flying around him, again with Link and his grin).

Another one is when Ganondorf dies, Zant comes in and pops his neck, and now Ganondorf is pupilless.

It's all freaky to me.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The freakiest cutscene in TP when definitely the Lanaryu Spring scene with the story of the goddesses and how evil tried to take to Triforce. Link stabbing Ilia was so weird and it was very dark.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
It seems that the majority opinion is in favor of the Lanayru Spring moment. The dark story of the goddesses, the backstory of the Twili and then the final moment when Link kills Ilia.

Freaky.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Yeah, that cutscene at the lake totally was a WTF moment and totally unpredictable. Honestly I hoped that Dark Link - maybe even with some more story to his character than in AoL and OoT - would appear later in the game after seeing that scene.

Beeker

Wild Card
Yep, we can all agree that the scene in Lanayru Cave is the creepiest. Honestly, I some times just skip that cutscene, it's so creepy. The first time I played throught the game, I was like "WTF?"o_O

And I actually love the scene with Zant at the end. Again I was like o_O the first time but after that I knew what it meant. Randomly seeing Zant and then *crack*, signifying Ganondorf's death.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I thought the flash cutscene was pretty weird. The look on Midna's face scared me the first time I saw it. Plus, it's even creepier to know that she was going to use Link more than you thought she was at first.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The Lanyaru "history of the Fused Shadow" cutscene...

I cannot decide whether it was made on drugs, or whether it was so *weird* that everyone involved *had* to be sober. It's so weird that it probably required sober, un-altered minds to structure it. If the folks at Nintendo had been on a bender, it probably would have been tamer/more coherent!

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
No one has mentioned Yeta's cutscene yet? "Not take mirror!" =P

I didn't find the Lanayru cutscene freaky at all... If anything I just thought it was confusing. "The interlopers are Dark Links?" "What's Ilia doing with that knife?" Maybe I'm just not good with symbolism. I still don't know what the rain of Ilias was supposed to represent...

OotLord1003

Young Link
Well, since everyone said the Lanyru Cutscene, I would have to go with Zant's First Cutscene.
The cutscene where zelda talks to you. I couldn't help watch as the solder was chocked to his death as said Muttered;
"Life or Death?"
Then Zelda drops her sword in raid of defeat.

Oh, and also the one where Ganondorf possesses Zelda, and as Midna goes up to her, about to kill her to free her of Ganondorf, Zelda opens her bloodshot-yellow eyes. Midna flies outside the shadow field, and Ganon's first form battle begins.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Definitely Lanayru Cutscene. Then probably Blizzeta. Also, the cutscene after the Water Temple freaked me out, when Zant uncovers part of his face and looks like the Mouth of Sauron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom