• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Voice For Link?

Which of Link's voices is the best?

• OoT/MM Young Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OoT Adult Link/MM Fierce Deity Link

• Toon Link

• TP/SS Adult Link

• Total voters

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I really liked the voice of OoT adult Link and FD Link. What about you ZD? (I don't know the names of the voice actors except for Nobuyuki Hiyama)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
couldn't tell you why,
but I chose young Link.
It seems most true to the character... I think.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Akira Sasanuma (TP/SS Link) is the best voice for Link in my opinion! :3 I just love how it sounds with the slight accent and all. XD Ocarina of Time Link has a voice that doesn't really sound, uh, normal, which is especially true when you boot him off a high ledge... OoT/MM Young Link is alright but it seems a bit too high-pitched. Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Link is good too, but in Spirit Tracks they got another voice actor for him, which is why he sounds more feminine in ST. :p

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
My favorite is his voice in WW and PH. It didn't sound quite right in ST, they should have just kept his old voice. His voice is pretty good in TP/SS too. I absolutely hate OoT Adult Link's voice though, especially the obnoxious and overdramatic scream he makes whenever he gets hit by an enemy or falls from a high place.

I liked Sachi Matsumoto (as Toon Link) from Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass the best. As for Spirit Tracks, his voice sounded like a dog when he swung his sword. Well, why I liked Toon Link's voice the most is that it over-exaggerates the fact that even a mere child, can be a hero.

Beeker

Wild Card
Tp/SS Link. Unlike Adult OoT, Tp/SS has a low voice, but it isn't too low(after all, he still is a teenager) Toon would probably be my second favourite, though I don't really care too much about the ST voice.

Kybyrian

I happen to really like the voice for Toon Link, but I'm also pretty fond of the voice for Adult Link/Fierce Deity Link. Toon Link's voice just seems somehow better than that of the others.

Austin

Austin
I chose OoT Adult Link/MM Fierce Deity Link. Whenever anyone mentions Link's voice the first thing I hear in my head is him screaming as he falls from high up or being thrown backwards in surprise by the appearance of the Deku Tree Sprout. I think Toon Link is very well done, it's just not what I picture Link sounding like.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Majora's Mask Link's voice was different from young Link in OoT, I don't know about the voice actor but it was deeper. I preferred it.
I voted Tp/Ss Link, sounds very fitting for a teenage Link. I like Wind Waker Link's voice too, also suits him well and is often amusing.
Adult Link was a bit annoying. His infamous scream was annoying when you're playing the game, but otherwise it's funny.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Funny fact Nobuyuki Hiyama also did the VO for Twilight Princess Link

My choice would be TP/SS

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I chose Adult OoT Link, but I wouldn't really be able to easily pick from it, Child Link or Toon Link. They were all really good and they fit the character quite well. My least favourite one was TP as it just seemed 'off' somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom