• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favourite Classic Zelda Game

Favourite Classic Zelda Game

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to The Past

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Total voters

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I am going to say Ocarina of Time, most likely due to nostalgia. Ocarina of Time was just such a wonderful and beautiful game for it's time. I remember exploring the vast land of Hyrule, discovering the firery depths of Dodongo's Cavern, retrieving the sword of evil's bane, the Master Sword, ah such wonderful memories. This is the game that kindled my love for video games, Zelda, and Nintendo franchises in general (namely Mario). That is until Majora's Mask was released in 2000, this game blew my mind away and was my favorite Zelda until I played Ocarina again a year later. Every classic Zelda on the list is a great game but Ocarina of Time is my favorite due to the memories I have of it.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite classic Zelda game would be A Link to the Past. I love that game. It was the first game that got me into gaming as well as into the Zelda series. I have so many wonderful memories of playing that game when I was a kid and I still play the game whenever I have the chance to. I love everything about that game and in my opinion, it's the best Zelda ever! :)

[/ALttP fangirling]

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majoras Mask
3. A Link to the Past
4. The Legend of Zelda
5. Adventure of Link

Moldorm

Is not Error
I've gotta go with A Link to the Past on this one. I can still remember how great it was to play it through for the first time. For me, it has the greatest replay value of any other game... not just Zelda titles either. I've probably played A Link to the Past more than any other game I own.

Mine is without doubt Lttp.
No Zelda game has ever had so much of an impact on me as lttp does.
Twenty yrs after first playing it on the Snes its as magical as ever.
There is so much to do.
Twelve levels if you count fighting the wizard twice.

The levels where so much longer and harder from the original Zelda game.
So many weapons,some of which only appeared in lttp.
Weapons like the Pegasus boots,you could cover ground so quickly.
Weapons like the Cane of Somaria and Byrna.
You could not complete the ice Palace without the Cane of Somaria.
The puzzles are real good fu.
I just love how different the dark world is compared to the light word.

I just love who you need to give the monkey one hundred and ten rupees to open the Palace of darkness for you.

I think its great the idea of Medallions Bombos,Ether, and Quake and how you need them to open certain levels.
And some of the enemies are very odd as well.
The music in the games was wonderful i really felt a part of the game.
The music is just wonderful suits the game perfectly.
What can i say the Zelda game all are measured against.

My favorite classic is Ocarina Of Time! That game was so awesome and fun! Majora's Mask was fun too, but not as fun as Ocarina Of Time. A Link To The past was fun a little.... And the first and second zelda aren't fun to me.

Mine is ALttP because it i liked the lack of interaction with the the characters.(Which is why i hate MM no offense to MM fans its my opinion) I also liked the weapons, overworld covered in heart pieces,dungeons, and most of all the the freedom.

Any of the first three that were released. After that, the side quests just become too numerous, and I lose interest because it's as if the dungeons are an afterthought.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
My favorite is MM because the storyline is so different from other Zelda games. The three days thing was a fun challenge and the overall dark mood I found really cool. It also had the best music :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom