• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Songs

M

MegaLink

My favorite song would be the Lost Woods theme from Oot. Not sure why but I just love this tune ever since I was a kid. Perhaps it's maybe.... the instruments used is why I like it.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Saria's song, Overworld, The Great Sea, and Zelda's Lullaby.

I like saria's song because it's up beat and like Derunia said: MAKES YOU WANNA DANNCEEEE
Overworld is classic, how could you not like it?
Great Sea... idk, I just like it XD
Zelda Lullaby is so soothing and it fits zelda so well... love it

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I like the Hyrule Castle theme from ALttP. It has a very regal and serious sound to it that makes you feel like you're really fighting in a castle.

I also like the Palace theme from AoL, because it seems to replicate the feeling of being in a dungeon with monsters.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Okay, I'll post mine then.

I really like the Windmill Hut Theme because it's a catch and upbeat tune, plus it sounds better than the song of storms. And it's cooler when you know a creepy guy is making the music.
I also like Termina Field, I just like it.
And Lost Woods is just too good and too catchy, probably the best Zelda song ever.

R

Rarulla6

My favorite Zelda songs are the Song of Storms, The Dark World, Saria's Song, and Midna's Desperate Hour/ Midna's Lament.

Reason for me liking them? I'mma hardcore video game music fanatic and these just ended up being my favorites.: D

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
My personal fave is the ST song when your riding your train, it's just so catchy, dunno what it's called tho

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I have a few.
Chancellor Cole's theme - It's so ominous and fits his character perfectly
Kalle Demos - It has a really grooving feel
Gerudo Valley - You gotta love this good acoustic stuff
Tarm Ruins - Most of you probably don't know what it it, it's from OoS and it's a really good 8-bit amazingness
Ocarina of Time Credits - It's a classic, good music. It's got Zelda's theme, Saria's theme, and a nice version of piano music
Stone Tower - It's so creepy and threatening. Which is what Ikana is
Forest Temple (OoT) - It's just... I don't know, I just like it
Wind Waker Credits - It's a good remix of the Wind Waker theme. It's amazing. It almost makes me cry at times in the song.

That's a few, but there are lots more.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I like Dragon Roost Island, Gerudo Valley, Dark Hyrule Castle.I like Dragon Roost because it just doesn't feel like Zelda music, and it's so peaceful.Gerudo Valley - I immedeately fell in llove with this song, it's just so good.Dark Hyrule Castle - It's like the ALttP version, but remixed.

B

boomerang

i like the themes from the forest temple & the water temple (from OOT)
& of course Gerudo Valley. Does anybody here have a guitar/know how to play that?

plus the song of storms and song of time

i just love, love, love zelda's theme in Oot it's calm, serene and fits the series (GRAMMAR FAIL!!!) i just like to sit in the castle courtyard for a long time just to hear that song. it's a beutiful piece and my favorite video game song of all time.

In my opinion, Wind Waker had my favorite tunes, including The Great Sea, Dragon Roost, and very creative boss themes. And, of course, Lost Woods.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
All of them!!!..........

Okay seriously my favorites:

ALttP Victory Fanfare and Ending Credits theme
-brings a tear to my eye each time

LA Tal Tal Heights
-superb remix version of main theme!

OoT Song of Storms and Gerudo Theme!
-who doesn't love these!

MM Song of Healing
-who'd a thought playing Saria's Song backwards would make a great tune! :D