• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Z

Zeldafangirl199

Off the top of my head I say tingle. And for enemy beast Ganon from twilight princess or Zant because of the phases. Btw how was minish cap? I never played it.

A

ABMxii

favorite character vaati
and my favorite boss is Odolwa
180px-Odolwa.png

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
My favorite character (aside from Link) would probably be Midna from TP. I love her personality; it can relate to me at certain times xD My favorite boss (also an antagonist in SS) is Ghirahim. O:

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
It would have to be Midna because she has a funny side and she has feeling like a human. Fi from Skyward Sword, yeah, she may have nice dances and colors but she is always is exact on what is going on. Navi one the other hand is just really annoying and gets in your way, in my opinon.

Favorite Boss:Ganondorf from Twilight Princess because of the many different stages and horseback finally. But I kept dying!!

Last edited:

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
Character: Hmm.... Hard on. Probably the Fire-Dude-Person-Locomodo-Wierd-Looking-Spirit-In-A-Wheelchair from ST. He is funny cuz he yells at Zelda. Also, he is creepy. Lastly, Fire Realm is the best one.

Boss: Gannon, Final Boss, from OoT, becausehe is easy, but is the only Final boss that it helps if you do a sidequest (biggoron's sword quest.) Or maybe Demise from SS, because he requires the most perfect timing, accuracy, and strategy.

Fig

The Altruist
Favorite characters besides Link:

Zelda - Every Zelda game she comes out in.
Ganon/Ganondorf - Every Zelda game he comes out in.
Ocarina of Time: Saria, Malon, Shiek, Impa, Happy Mask Salesman, Deku Scrubs, Gorons, Zoras
Majora's Mask: Skull Kid, Happy Mask Salesman, Deku Scrubs, Gorons, Zoras, Majora's Mask
Wind Waker: Tetra and pirates, King of Red Lions, Makar, Medli, Molgera, Rito
Twilight Princess: Midna, Zant, Twili, Light Spirits
Phantom Hourglass: Cecilia, Linebeck, Ocean King, Bellum
Spirit Tracks: Phantom Zelda, Chancellor Cole, Lokomo (I believe that's the race's name) Magnus (final boss, forgive me if I misspell it)
Skyward Sword: Ghirahim, Fi, Impa, Kikwis, Skyloftians, Hylia, Demise, Ancient Robots, Groose, The 3 Dragon Guardians

Every Zelda game not mentioned above either only had Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf/Ganon as my favorite characters.

Link, He inspires faith.
Has no selfish thoughts. A good relevant person. Pure of heart.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
My favorite Zelda character is Navi. A perfect companion for Link, in my opinoin.
Favorite boss? I'd say Dark Link...does he count? If not then Bongo-Bongo.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I know...Tetra!

Yep, she's my favorite character and will continue to be. There are others I like but she's the one for me. <3

A

americankestril

I like the wind fish from Link's Awakening DX. He is so colorful and the Ballad of the Wind Fish is one of my favorite songs from the Legend of Zelda. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom