• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite Zelda character is Zelda herself. In all the games she has been an important plot character, and I loved her roles in Wind Waker and Spirit Tracks <3

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
ocarina of time: ganondorf/ganon because you can battle him over and over again and to try beating him with ever-changing handicaps
majora's mask: odolwa same reason as above but also because it's fun to beat him really fast with fierce deity mask.

My favorite boss and character is Volvagia. If you read the manga comic, link actually buys Volvagia in Castle Town as just a baby dragon. I hate to be soft, but he was pretty cute, especially when he tried to say link. Later, Volvagia grows to be in my opinion one of the toughest coolest bosses in Zelda.

Z

ZorAngelo

Well, I can't really decide just one...
Japas, Happy Mask Salesman, Error, Majora's Mask itself (?)...

R

red devil 965

my favorite character is fi from SS and my favorite boss is goht from MM

T

tomchristie22

Tricky.. Probably the Happy Mask Salesman

Off the top of my head, besides Link, and Zelda, one of my favorite characters is Medli! As far as I know, she's the only controllable Zelda character besides Link. I know in Spirit Tracks that you can control Princess Zelda, but Medli is easier to control and can fly, and use her harp as a deadly weapon

Kafei is controllable too!

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Zelda in her SS form. I like women who can stand up for themselves...and their boyfriends. ;)

I

ironrafael09

Favorite character is Malon from Ocarina of Time because she's just fun.
Favorite mini boss is Dark Link from Ocarina of Time. (wish you could refight mini bosses in OoT 3D).
Favorite boss is Majora's Mask from Majora's Mask.

Z

ZeldaKingTonsor

Mine has got to be the king of hyrule from wind waker because he's like both dead and alive, and can like teleport, and Ganondorf like couldnt do anything to him... He's just beast

My second has to be diety link from majoras mask. Hes like a god

J

Jacki98

Can I just have 3 favorites?

Midna from TP
Tetra from WW
Groose from SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom