• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Video Game Besides LoZ?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Zelda is in my top 5 favorite series. My other 4 are:

Metal Gear
Mother
Ace Attorney
Mario (more the RPG games)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hmm... probably:

Deus Ex
Half Life
Thief
System Shock 2
Dawn of War
Counter-Strike

Probably my other favourite series. But there's too many to list overall. I hate narrowing it down! :P

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Aside from Zelda:

Mario series, both the 3d and 2d titles.
Wario Ware
Portal, Half-life
Smash bros.
Street Fighter

Knucles Chaotix?:)
Well i meant the sonic series in general. Knuckles Chaotix wasn't that fun of a game, and besides who actually owned a 32x?

Salem

SICK
Well i meant the sonic series in general. Knuckles Chaotix wasn't that fun of a game, and besides who actually owned a 32x?
I know the Sonic series, I just said Knuckles Chaotix as a joke.:)

To be honest I was expecting Sonic&Knuckles cause it has the same Knuckles logo.

Probably the assassins creed series, The first one was fantastic though I'd say the second has to be my favorite. I loved the 3rd one on wii u but that had so many bugs/glitches it wasn't even funny.

Dan

My favorite video game is every game presented at E3, haha go go nintendo wii fit girl, those yoga pants!

Hanyou

didn't build that
Ocarina of Time is my all-time favorite game. The closest runner-up is Skies of Arcadia.

[video=youtube;frxsCi0ffpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frxsCi0ffpc[/video]

DAT MUSIC.

I love games that capture a sense of freedom, adventure, and childlike wonder. My favorite games all qualify. Skies of Aradia is one of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom