• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Temple to Beat

• Thread starter Ocarina_of_Time
  • Start date

Favorite Temple to beat

• The Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple

• Spirit Temple

• Ganon's Castle

• Total voters
H

Hein3k3n

My favorite would be the forest temple. The music was amazing and the temple had a great feeling to it. Do really wish it could've been a bit longer though, but of course being the first temple it had to be short. Nonetheless i enjoy everytime i get to play it.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I love the Forest Temple because of the atmosphere and everything around it. The boss battle also ROCKS! So it's my favorite temple to beat. :)

J

juliaxt

The sprit temple kicked butt because of the fact you could be both young link and adult link... Not only that but it has sand.. duh. My least favorite temple is the darn water temple.. That one was annoying. I might of beat the game a million times but I still dread that temple.

Pen

The game is on!
... The Water Temple actually! :zora: I've always been a fan of the water element, and as the temple is one of the most challenging ones in the game it feels really good when it's over. Although the boss battle at the end wasn't that challenging...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Forest Temple. I love the monster encounters, atmosphere, the puzzles, and the boss is probably my favorite boss fight.

N

nayruslove

It's a really tough choice, but I have to go with Water Temple. It's just so satisfying to complete. I love puzzles. My runner up is definitely the Forest Temple though. I really love that temple :3

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Your poll is unclear, do you mean what did you enjoy the most or what one did you enjoy beating the most. My favorite is the Spirit Temple, this is because the adult and child part of the dungeons, the cool puzzles, the iron knuckles, and the Boss. My favorite to beat is Ganon's Castle because the was the last one and the end was very epic. So I picked Ganon's Castle

T

-TR-

Shadow temple for sure. Such an engaging temple... Plus when it's over you say to yourself "I'm never going back!".

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm probably going to have to go with with Spirit Temple. I'm not really sure what it is about that temple, but even though it annoys me, I also love it. I think it's the music that does it, to be honest. It's my favourite dungeon/temple music, probably in the series (well, minus AoL - although I'm probably forgetting a temple somewhere). The whole child/adult thing isn't a real seller for me. Sure it's cool, but I think think it really makes the temple any more special than it could have been.

For me, it's the Fire Temple. Everything, from the puzzles to the fire aesthetic, is so well done, and even though the dungeon and its boss aren't too difficult, it's still a very fun dungeon to journey through.

E

Ephraim

i think i liked the deku tree because its a really good dungeon for beginners so its really good for my little brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom