• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword

Favorite Sword

• Wooden Sword (most games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Sword (most games)

• Master Sword (most games)

• Biggoron Sword (Oot and Oox)

• Great Fairy Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Gilded Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Razor Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Noble Sword (Oox and maybe some other games)

• Four Sword

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

eponafan

Midna fan also
Master Sword, BUT, have you ever realized that its never the final sword, or the best? in ALTTP it was only 2/4!!!!

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Technically, the other two swords in ALttP were still the Master Sword, only upgraded in some way: the L. 3 sword was the Master Sword after it had been tempered, and the Golden Sword is what I believe to be the "true" Master Sword.

Anyway, Gilded Sword for me, both for appearance and functionality. The Biggoron Sword was nice at the time, but a recent playthrough of OoT made me realize just how "meh" it really was.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I chose others as my Poll Vote. The reason I chose that is because of the fact that I like the design the power of the Fierce Deity Link sword. The sword had a lot of power and I enjoyed how you didn't need to be too close to the monster to beat it.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
My favorite sword has multiple names so I am going to just say this. My favorite sword is the one from Minish cap, because it has all the elements. Just thought of the actual name. Picori Sword!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite sword is' Big Goron Sword'. For me, it better than Master Sword (in OOT)............

H

HMS

I chose the others choice. I chose that because my favorite sword is the double helix sword(fierce deity link's sword).

Z

ZeldaIsTheBest

My fav sword is the golden one in ALttP (but it wasn't up there)

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
It depends on how you look at it, so...

• Gameplay-wise, I'd say it's a tie between the Golden Sword (LttP) and the Biggoron's Sword (OoT). The Golden Sword because it has such an immense power: 8x as strong as the first sword (16x in case of a spin attack!). With that sword you could literally fell down Ganon in a very short time. The Biggoron's sword because of its massive range and also because you had to do some serious work for it.
  • For the storyline, it's of course the Master Sword (needed to beat Ganon), well it's the only sword that even has some story.
  • The coolest-looking blade is the Razor Sword, they should've taken that design for the Gilded Sword.
And as gameplay is the most important factor for me and LttP is very high on my list of Zelda games, the award goes to the Golden Sword.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Well, I like the Master Swords(Both real and Toon), of course, but I liked the Lokomo Sword better, in escense they were the same but the Lokomo Sword is more bad*ss looking. I also liked the Gilded and Razor Swordss from MM along with the Grear Fairi and the Fierce Deity Swords.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Master Sword. You can't beat the classics, no matter how fancy you want to make the copies. There's a reason this sword keeps popping back up into the game.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
I chose the sword forged of three pure metals and infused with the Sands of Hours, the only weapon powerful enough to defeat the evil of the Temple of the Ocean King. In short, the Phantom Sword.

S

Shelbydeth

First post for me! I agree with blubb, Razor sword was way cooler then the gilded sword appearance wise. I always thought the gilded sword looked super ugly and unusable. I voted Biggoron because it's awesome, but the Master sword was a tie really, the tapering blade at the hilt is just such a cool look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom