• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword

Favorite Sword

• Wooden Sword (most games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Sword (most games)

• Master Sword (most games)

• Biggoron Sword (Oot and Oox)

• Great Fairy Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Gilded Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Razor Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Noble Sword (Oox and maybe some other games)

• Four Sword

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
The Master Sword is truly one of the powerful ones in the entire series. You see it in almost every game. Almost. But, I do have a preference for the only two-handed sword in the early Zelda games. The Biggoron's sword. Sure, you can use it to kill Ganondorf, and getting it is brutal. Riding back and forth on Epona to complete trades is tiring. I think that's why I respect it as much, is the process of actually getting it. Feeling like you won something incredible after all the work you did... And the fact it only takes 1-2 hits on a regular enemy. And maybe 4-5 on Ganondorf's tail. Correct me if I'm wrong on the hit count on him, please.

So, my favorite. Biggoron's sword. More power, but at the drawback of not using a shield.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
My favorite is the biggoron's sword from Oot, I really don't care about that you can't use a sheild you can still block but it dosen't cover as much space as the sheild will. Also it makes the Ganon and Bongo Bongo boss battles very easy and not as difficult as if you used the master sword.:nerd:

R

Rvby

I say the biggoron sword. Its just cool how powerful it is but a down part is how fragile it is, if you hit a rock it breaks!

O

Ozzy_Link19

I've always liked the Master Sword because of it's legendary status. The other swords are great as well but the Master Sword is the big daddy and the one that Link is most identified with.

W

WarpPhantom123

I love the master sword. It can kill anything. I also like the razor sword Gilded sword and Great Fairy Sword.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
The Great Fairy Sword was one hell of a monster sword when you measured it up against Child Link.

Also, it had a really nice design on it.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Lokomo Sword.

From Spirit Tracks.

It's not that great of a sword, but it allows me to slash at the Phantoms and not have to get the tears of light. So, I prefer it because it looks cool, too.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My favorite Sword is the Blade of Evil's Bane the blade that defeats darkness, the blade that banishes evil the blade that brings peace to Hyrule, The Sacred Master Sword of Hyrule. I like it because it has the power to deafeat evil i like the way it looks and I like it because it looks like Excalibur wielded by King Arthur. The Master Sword really is the prefect sword to use against the great evil and looks good with the main man Link, even if he dresses like Peter Pan. (LOL!)

T

Triforce Hero

I say the Four Sword because of its splitting function. It was really cool to split into four separate people.​

Z

Zora

Go Gilded sword I am glad 9 other people agree with me on how awesome that sword is.
It is my favorite sword because Majoras Mask is my favorite game.

CZG

I agree on the Lokomo Sword. I like most swords of course, but this one is so cool. I really like the chunky look of it.
I really fits both my imagination, my expectations of the DS game and it's a bit like I would have designed it if I had the chance.

[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]

M

majoraskullkid

My favorite is the razor sword because it is really cool-looking and it is quite powerful, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom