• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword

Favorite Sword

• Wooden Sword (most games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Sword (most games)

• Master Sword (most games)

• Biggoron Sword (Oot and Oox)

• Great Fairy Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Gilded Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Razor Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Noble Sword (Oox and maybe some other games)

• Four Sword

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
C

CrimsomLink2

:sword:My favorite Four sword

Splitting into four persons is cool
would be fun to own that sword in real life:)

A

aguinn99

my favorite sword is the gilded sword. its cool because its partly gold and does not turn back to the normal sword in 100 hits.:clap: its also cool because it is longer nad has twice the attack power as the normal sword:)

A

aguinn99

correction and instead of nad flgkjghkljhghjgjhghjg my message had to be longer

Fierce Deity Sword (Double Helix Sword)! I don't know why no one voted this sword! It's 8 feet long, looks awesome, and can shoot waves of dark energy!

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
My favorite is obviously the Master Sword, but I decided to go another way simply because well... I don't know haha.

I chose the Gilded Sword, I always thought it was pretty powerful for a one-handed weapon. It looks really cool, I liked the way one had to go about getting it with the Goron races, and it looks really cool next to the Mirror Shield.

Last edited:

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
The Biggorons sword, hands down. Double damage at the cost of a sheild. Well...I hardly ever use my sheild when I'm playing OoT for the sinple fact that I never remember to hold Z & R at the same time. The trading sequence for it was also pretty cool.
All in all Biggorons Sword > :mastersword: or any other sword.

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Good Poll But......

In all fairness th Master Sword is the weapon of a True Hero!!! The biggorons Sword is VERY Powerful but the Master Sword is just a True Heroes Weapon.And thats the thing i like about it,PLUS its been in nearly every zelda game,the biggorons sword is in 3(oot,oos,ooa)

WEAPON OF A HERO!!!!!!!
:mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword::mastersword:

The Master Sword. It is just classic.
Great Fairy Sword and Four Sword are my second and third choice, respectively.

OotLord1003

Young Link
5. Great Fairys Sword
4. Razor/Gilded Sword
3. Biggoron Sword
2. Four Sword
1. The Master Sword

Number 1000 is links butterknife in zelda II

Epona

Ordon Village
Definitely the Master Sword! My second favorites would be the tempered sword and then golden sword. They were still the Master Sword, of course, but they were orange and yellow and pretty looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom