• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword in the Zelda Series

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
Now there are a lot of swords in the zelda series more than i think people realize and i thought it would be cool to make a thread asking people what their favorite sword. so be nice and post. (my favorite sword is the magic sword because its cool!)

My favorite sword is easily the Biggoron's Sword. I think that it is super fun to get it, and it is a fun sword to use after the disappointment that was the Giant's Knife.

T

theanimator

I like the Phantom Sword from Phantom hourglass when you have all 20 power gems. It's on FIRE! You can't top that.

Pen

The game is on!
I really like the new Skyward Sword! Most other swords in the Zelda series look too "advanced" (if that's the right word) in my opinion. The Skyward Sword is utterly extraordinary.
796px-Link_SS.png

Gilded Sword

This sword is by far the coolest in my opinion.
GildedSword.jpg

I mean, how cooler can a sword get. It has gold on it.

Big Octo

=^)
Obviously the Biggoron's sword. Super strong, very useful, and overall awesome. It's the Best Sword I've ever seen!

Razor Sword, in terms of cool looking-ness. But I were in a Zelda game, my pick would be the Master Sword. The TP model.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
I like the Four Sword (i think that's what the final sword you get is called) in Minish Cap. It lets you turn into four people when you stand on the sparkly floor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom