• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spirit Flute Duet

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I really liked playing the duets with the Lokomos in ST. (Although sometimes it got frustrating because it was hard to play it right.) So, which one was your favorite? I liked the Sand Duet.

13foxes

My favorite is the Link&Zelda Duet. The duet was a little hard to play it right (took me half a day though), but it's worth it. That melody was so beautiful..... And after getting it right, there was a nice cutscene when all of the Lokomos played along with them. ^^

My favorite is the Link&Zelda Duet. The duet was a little hard to play it right (took me half a day though), but it's worth it. That melody was so beautiful..... And after getting it right, there was a nice cutscene when all of the Lokomos played along with them. ^^
link and zelda's duet was my favorite as well, it was hard because there were so many notes to hit. i felt a cold chill when i finished and i really loved it, just as much as 13foxes liked it and if not more.

L

LegendLugia

My favourite duet is with steem (Snow Realm dude) because his instrument is so unique, I mean it was genius to put a traditional instrument in with the more modern ones like the cello, clarinet. Besides the cutscene afterwards is awsome.

my favorite one was the one with Gage b/c it was the first one we all heard and it really made that part of the game Zelda-like.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.

It has a shamisen and pizzicato violins. Even if you take away the pipes, it's still an amazing song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom