• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Smash Bros. Game and Character

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Super Smash Bros. 64: Fave Charries are Link and Fox
Super Smash Bros. Melee: Fave Charries are Young Link and Pichu
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Fave Charries are Link, Toon Link, Zelda/Shiek, Lucario, Sonic, and Pit.

Melee ofcourse, required alot more skill. Gata go with Marth as my altime favorite, followed by samus............though diddy kong was super fun in brawl

My favorite has to be melee, because my friends and i had the best memories with it,even though it's SSB N64 i play the most.
My favorite characters (in both games) are Fox Luigi, i often play with Link too.
I haven't played Brawl enough to give my thought on it.

I would have to say its a tie between the three. SSB has all the fun times I had playing it as a kid with my friends and Melee has my favourite characters and stages whilst brawl has my favourite single player options. To make it harder to choose my favourite characters have appeared in all 3 being Ness and DK

jack546

The chosen one
My favourite smash brothers game would be melee and my favourite character would be Link (of course).

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
welll i like brawl coz tats the only smash bros. game i have but i did played the other before.

and fav character would be...of course...just check out my username xD
but the other characters i like to use are toon link and meta knight.

Brawl is best. On brawl, Sheik is best. On Melee, Ganondorf is best. Brawl made him way too slow. My original kart freezes after 7 minutes of play so know little of it.

I love Brawl, although I grew up with the very first one.As for favorite character I love kirby! Ike and pikachu are good too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom