• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite MM Bosses

Which is your favorite MM boss?

• Odolwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goht

• Gyorg

• Twinmold

• Majoras Mask

• Total voters

Guardian

The Chosen One
What was your favorite boss in Majoras mask? Give me some of your thoughts after you vote and tell me why you liked who you voted for and for the rest of them why you didn't pick them.

R

Renan

I'm going to have to say Majora's Mask. He was just so much fun. Each form was more fun than the one before. It's a shame that Majora's Mask was the easiest part of the game.

I think Twinmold, it was a neat fight to me, chasing after their tails. :D

I was going to vote the giant fish, since he was the hardest for me and that makes me think twice before trying to beat it. Good boss.

P

Planders

I'm not a big fan of the MM bosses, but I have to say Goht.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I liked fighting Goht, for two reasons.

If you stand in an alcove near the entrance, you can just shoot him every time he comes around, and take little damage. It's fun to beat a boss that easily, for some reason.

Also, if you fight him the "correct" way, I sort of enjoy racing around the track to hit him from behind. It's a very innovative fight, more so than most others.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I would have liked for you to have counted the King of Ikana and his people. They are definitely my favorite to fight. But other than them, I'm gonna have to say Odolwa. Probably because he was my first boss ever, but that really felt like a boss battle to me. I had to strategically find a way to defeat him. He wasn't easy like Ghot but he wasn't as hard as Gyorg either. Plus, he's the only boss who isn't on the moon that actually "fights" you.

Last edited:

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Odolwa is a pristine example of a boss that can be fought multiple ways. He's a pretty good challenge if you disregard Tatl's advice and head straight for him. This is why I like him. :)

Also, I sort of like his dancing. He seems to be taunting Link whenever he does his ring of fire attack, which is funny.

T

Tamloo

I am going to have to say Goht... I liked how you had to race around the room and catch him to hurt him every time.

E

evilpwner

I'd vote for Goht, but I haven't made it past the Great Bay yet, so I won't vote.

K

KokiriShroom

I'd have to say Gyorg. Going in, I expected an extremely hard and aggravating fight. Although it was challenging, I didn't struggle with it as much as I had expected too. I got him on my second try. He was probably the most challenging and, and the most fun for me ^^

N

NMG

The Majora fight hands down. I mean have you ever fought any thing this intense I mean the things it's doing are crazy! This fight is just epic!

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Twinmold would take the vote for me. The Giant's Mask makes things so awesome. It reminds me of the Lanmolas from ALTTP.

Next would be Goht, just because racing is fun.

Majora was rather easy (Note: Chateau Romani + Light Arrows + Fairy Sword = Easy Win), but still fun. I LOVED the music in the Majora Incarnate battle.

Odolwa would be next. I love him because of Majora's Mask: The Abridged Series by adamwestslapdog: "I am the masked jungle warrior, Odolowa! Er... Odulwuh... Oddolwah... Odul... Bill!"

Gyorg pissed me off. Hardest Zelda boss ever. Also, the abridging comparing him to Magikarp was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom