• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Item?

Favorite Item?

• Boomarang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bow & Arrow

• Whip

• Magical Rod

• Blue/ Red Candle

• Deku Stick

• Deku Nut

• Bombs

• Dominon Rod

• Spinner

• Hammer

• Hookshot / Longshot

• Ocarina

• Horse Call

• Grappling Hook

• Silver / Golden Gauntlets

• Wind Waker

• Deku Leaf

• Hover / Iron Boots

• Other

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Even though I voted for Bow/Arrow, I still have some other favorite ones like: Ocarina, Longshot, Magic Rod, Hammer, Boomerang, Bombs, and Double Clawshots. Those are my other choices of favorite items.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Bow and arrow, definitely. Anything explosive is already great, and bomb arrows are just joy in projectile form. Close second with me are bombs, obviously.

Bombs are my favorite mostly because it explodes.

I was so happy when I was finally able to carry bombs in Ocarina of Time. :D

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Bow and arrow, mainly because I take up archery and know how much fun it is to fire.

R

ReiperXHC

Love how the boomarang is still with us after 25 years of Zelda.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I voted for "Other", because my favorite item is the Light Arrow. Light Arrows from the Wind Waker specifically. Light arrows seemed very cool to me, in appearance and in concept. It's all shiny and BA looking if you press L and turn the camera around to look at Link from an angle, and it destroys pretty much any enemy in one hit. And this is also a big reason I want magic in Zelda games: the Light Arrow!

I voted for Other, my favorite item is the magnetic Gloves that appear in Oracle of Seasons, i found it entertaining and educational. it allowed you to bring yourself towards a magnet across the room or away from it. It made the puzzles more challenging by having to switch to the opposite pole in each situation. I really loved this item and it had multiple uses.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I voted for the whip, because it looks like such a fun to use items, in all that we've seen about Skyward Sword. If I had another pick, it would be bombs, because it feels good to blow stuff up!

:bomb::bomb::bomb: :D

Ganondork

goo
I love the hammer. Especially in ALttP. I used the Magic Hammer to just play around. I ended up killing a boss with it, instead of the sword haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom